Character
    Trpimir Ratyasch
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyssahtyn View Post
    Raubahn's surname is Aldynn.
    Hush you! That's just a pseudonym! (/sarcasm)
    (0)
    Trpimir Ratyasch's Way Status (6.55 - End)
    [ ]LOST [ ]NOT LOST [X] PvPING FOR SWAG
    "There is no hope in stubbornly clinging to the past. It is our duty to face the future and march onward, not retreat inward." -Sovetsky Soyuz, Azur Lane: Snowrealm Peregrination

Player
    Character
    Iris Memoire
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by TinyRedLeaf View Post
    It doesn't have to be a sword arm.

I mean, magitek makes mighty good chain guns too.
    At last, my "Raubahn is actually the TF2 Heavy" headcanon comes true.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sokhatai Tohka
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 80
    Cybernetics is the way of the future (possibly also for the game). Would make for a cool expansion, especially if very artistically thought out in FF style. I'd totally buy it. But will be difficult to integrate into the current game lore ...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Cress Valorblade
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Raqrie_Tohka View Post
    Cybernetics is the way of the future (possibly also for the game). Would make for a cool expansion, especially if very artistically thought out in FF style. I'd totally buy it. But will be difficult to integrate into the current game lore ...
    To be honest, I don't think Cybernetics would be hard to implement in the game lore. Between the Allagans and the Garleans, we already have:
    • Cloning Systems
    • Genetic Engineering
    • Advanced Computing technology
    • Tablets (Tomestones)
    • Advanced Robotics
    • Artificial intelligence (for said robots)
    • Effective Piloting systems
    • Airships
    • etc

Cybernetic limbs certainly wouldn't be much of a stretch. Some of the hypertuned enemies seem to have some form of cybernetic augmentation, though we don't have many details on that process yet.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kaine Garu
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    He should get a gun attached to his arm.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Kalin Orthos
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 80
    I honestly don't think he would want to get another arm. He makes it abundantly clear he feels a great deal of guilt for what happened to Nanamo, and the man is filled with a great deal of pride. It would make sense that he treats the loss of his arm as punishment for his failure to protect his charge.

Besides, I think it's far, far more awesome to have a guy who can absolutely decimate nearly anyone with just a single arm (see Auron, who has his arm on a sling for no reason most of the time).
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Valenth Guiran
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 80
    Hmm, if anything that last lore panel with Koji-Fox and Bayone kinda made me think he WILL have a machine arm sometime soon'ish. Koji started talking about it a bit on the side and Bayone quickly went "haha... spoilers" to which Koji immediately switched subjects after a single look to him.

Maybe I'm looking too much into this... xD
    (0)
    "The world is such a funnier place upside down! ^_^"

Proud leader of the Word of Love Free Company: http://www.wordoflove.enjin.com/

Player
    Character
    Cynehild Westknight
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by KalinOrthos View Post
    I honestly don't think he would want to get another arm. He makes it abundantly clear he feels a great deal of guilt for what happened to Nanamo, and the man is filled with a great deal of pride. It would make sense that he treats the loss of his arm as punishment for his failure to protect his charge.
    That would sound like him. But he's also a general and a skilled fighter, I don't think he'd easily ignore the advantages such an arm could give him; even if the advantage is just a removal of his handicap. I'd imagine there are more than a few NPCs (Nanamo, Alphinaud, most of the Scions) who would tell Raubahn to shove his pride somewhwere and get over it because he did nothing wrong.

What could be interesting is where the suggestion would come from. Cid seems unlikely to broach such a subject but if he did most of the Scions would agree with it yet if Nero were to suggest it, Cid is almost sure to disagree with it just because it came from Nero. I could also see Pipin bring it up in response to seeing Garlean soldiers.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Razard Baleth
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Cilia View Post
    -Will Raubahn's last name be revealed to be "Wallace" or "Jensen?" (Probably the former, if anything.)
    The real question is: Did he ask for this?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Trpimir Ratyasch
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    It is known that cybernetics exist on Hydaelyn; both the Illuminati and the Garleans have access to them. I do not believe Raubahn would consider getting a cyberarm given the opportunity, but having played Deus Ex: Human Revolution as extensively as I have, I just have to ask about it all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Razard View Post
    The real question is: Did he ask for this?
    Never.
    (1)
    Trpimir Ratyasch's Way Status (6.55 - End)
    [ ]LOST [ ]NOT LOST [X] PvPING FOR SWAG
    "There is no hope in stubbornly clinging to the past. It is our duty to face the future and march onward, not retreat inward." -Sovetsky Soyuz, Azur Lane: Snowrealm Peregrination

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast