Player
    Character
    Shiloh Mitka
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80

Knights of the Round is recruiting

Have you ever found yourself swimming in a huge sea of faces and felt alone while playing this game? Been part of an FC only to have crickets answer when you need some help running a dungeon, or have questions about the game itself? Knights of the Round (KOTR) was formed because we too were tired of these types of experiences and would like to invite new and old players alike to join us in building the community we all want to see in game. We are newly formed, and Rank 8 with a lovely fc house in the Goblet. We have knowledgeable and experienced officers who are dedicated to creating the best FC we can.

We have aspirations of doing legacy raids, as well as current content. We have experienced raiders in our midst ready and willing to share their knowledge. Come and talk to us in game or here so we can answer any questions you might have.

We look forward to hearing from you and building a fun, active, and inclusive community.

Edit to update fc ranking and housing.
    (0)
    Last edited by Shiloh; 09-23-2017 at 04:29 AM.

Player
    Character
    Be'el Ze'bub
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 70
    Greetings, what Grand Company are you affiliated with and do you use Discord? Thank you.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Shiloh Mitka
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    the FC is affiliated with the Immortal Flames, and we do have a dedicated discord server.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Q'nhal Raha
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70
    Still recruiting?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Shiloh Mitka
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    We are! I'd also like to update that we are now Rank 8, and have an FC House (albeit still rather empty) We would love to have you if you're still interested!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kazunks Blood
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    Hello, i am a returning player lost in the faces as you put and feel more lost. When i last played i quit because of lack of content were were consistently beating the coils and i was getting my gear on the first day of the week and felt utterly bored the rest of the week back when you could only get one piece per turn per week. i would like to join this FC it sounds great. i have lots of furniture for the house if you guys need it. please let me know.
    (0)