Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Tidus's Requiem
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    Can you add the ability to make "group listings" for example i want to get a list of all mats required to make a full set of ironworks by "chaining" list items together. Maybe a "add another item" button with a search filter to select the items. Then a final button to "generate list" and a text entry for the list to be named. E.g. I need a lv 70 Crafting Set. I can just go on a tab and find a list of all the mats rather than doing it one at a time. Just an idea to make it more Useful.

I haven't registered yet but it would be nice to see a feature where you can create an online group and have "private" and "shared" tabs for lists so i can just say to my FC members Check this out. Maybe even have a Crafting Rotation Tab to help new crafters out
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Jimmy Johns
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by pkminer30 View Post
    Can you add the ability to make "group listings" for example i want to get a list of all mats required to make a full set of ironworks by "chaining" list items together. Maybe a "add another item" button with a search filter to select the items. Then a final button to "generate list" and a text entry for the list to be named. E.g. I need a lv 70 Crafting Set. I can just go on a tab and find a list of all the mats rather than doing it one at a time. Just an idea to make it more Useful.

I haven't registered yet but it would be nice to see a feature where you can create an online group and have "private" and "shared" tabs for lists so i can just say to my FC members Check this out.
    ^^This!!! As far as group crafting goes most of the time multiple crafters are doing complete sets so a method of adding more recipes to a set list and having the required mats cascade for the various pieces would be awesome!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tidus's Requiem
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    I have a few other ideas like getting node.js running and implementing the lokyst simulator into the site for new crafters (maybe collaborate with the owner of it). Make it a 1 stop shop so everything is one place and helps every body
    (0)
    Last edited by pkminer30; 09-08-2017 at 04:45 AM. Reason: typo

Player
    Character
    Baudouin Anjou
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    A request - if you can, add flat list for entire tiers of the crafting log, e.g. you need XYZ for all entries in 20-25.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Miu Asakura
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    As I'm not very active on this forum, if you want to submit feature requests or issues, please use either github: https://github.com/supamiu/ffxiv-teamcraft, the dedicated subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/ffxivteamcraft/ or the discord server: https://discord.gg/FjAqC7R.

However, even if I'm a bit late, I'll answer the previous posts

I haven't registered yet but it would be nice to see a feature where you can create an online group and have "private" and "shared" tabs for lists so i can just say to my FC members Check this out. Maybe even have a Crafting Rotation Tab to help new crafters out
    I don't understand what you mean by a group listing, currently, you can create a list and add every ironworks item for instance, it'll be your list with all required materials, eg: https://ffxivteamcraft.com/list/N9iJ...V3glcTQhDl48B9

Having a public list system is planned for the future, but I don't have any release date for that, we're currently working on design improvements and new features will come later on (check github issues for a list of planned issues with milestones)

I have a few other ideas like getting node.js running and implementing the lokyst simulator into the site for new crafters (maybe collaborate with the owner of it). Make it a 1 stop shop so everything is one place and helps every body
    Lokyst simulator implementation can be an idea but it has to be done in full browser Javascript, as teamcraft has 0 backend and the goal is to have none, you can check the github for more informations about how it's written, everything is open source

Quote Originally Posted by Sunspawn View Post
    A request - if you can, add flat list for entire tiers of the crafting log, e.g. you need XYZ for all entries in 20-25.
    This is a good idea that might come with the "fork list" feature, this feature will allow you to "copy" a list to your account, coupled with the public list features, it will allow for such things. Adding all recipes for a range of level is a specific feture as it won't be used by a lot of people, but adding job/level filters to the current recipes search field is an option that could maybe be done (not sure tbh, I have to double check this).

If you want to track changes, discuss new features, contribute, etc, feel free to join the discord server, I'm online like 90% of my non-sleeping time.
    (0)
    Last edited by M1uu; 09-18-2017 at 06:07 PM.

Player
    Character
    Baudouin Anjou
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    Re: upgrading and paying for the infrastructure - Patreon is by far the best solution. People already adblock by default and regular donations (paypal and such) are too erratic/people will forget. Patreon is, imo, the best way. It also gives you a platform to communicate to the users of the site.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Honinbo Dosaku
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 70
    Your link to the discord above has expired.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Miu Asakura
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    I just updated the thread by adding patreon link to it and adding more features, even if we made a lot of fixes since the release.

Features like gathering path optimizer (for costs) are on the way, refer to github issues for more informations about what's planned .

EDIT: advanced search is coming too, as Sunspawn requested

Quote Originally Posted by Sunspawn View Post
    Re: upgrading and paying for the infrastructure - Patreon is by far the best solution. People already adblock by default and regular donations (paypal and such) are too erratic/people will forget. Patreon is, imo, the best way. It also gives you a platform to communicate to the users of the site.
    I just created a patreon for the resons you listed here it is: https://www.patreon.com/ffxivteamcraft

Quote Originally Posted by cgbspender View Post
    Your link to the discord above has expired.
    Sorry, here is a permanent link: https://discord.gg/r6qxt6P
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Miu Asakura
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    2.0.0 just went live, with new features such as advanced filters (you can filter on ilvl, required lvl to equip, required lvl to craft, etc), bulk import (add every search result to a list) and more details on items !
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Baudouin Anjou
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    Didn't take more than a cursory look so far, but seems awesome. Going to take a closer look once I finish getting all DoH to 50.
    (0)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast