Player
    Character
    Talon Thelios
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90

FC <Revel> Ultros NA Primal Data Center

Revel is a newly formed FC on Ultros and we are currently looking for new and/or experienced players to join us and grow with us. We have put a lot of work into establishing our FC with our home and ranking the FC itself in general. We also have a fully functional website and a recruitment video as well. We offer free choco training via krakka roots and run several events such as mount farms, map parties, clear parties, chocobo racing, and more. We are more than happy to mentor new people just joining the game and will help their experience with on of the best things a new person could ask for. Guides without spoilers! What we want to accomplish is to have a fully functional group of people to have a blast and grow as a player. We do have our fair share of midcore to hardcore raiders who are also willing to help persons with any raid they would like to try. Please take a look at our site at www.Revelsbegin.com also our recruitment video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T15cKZ56T4Y
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Nagasuges Yamiyo
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    How do i apply im interested, Nagamasa Azai
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Talon Thelios
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    I'll look you up in game sorry for the delayed response. If you arent online however you can just send a tell to myself (Talon Knight) or look up free company Revel
    (0)