Player
    Character
    Magnificent Feelatio
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 64

Launcher, Mogstation and Lodestone sites issues around 10.00 am (Europe)

Hello, i warn you that i'm playing Final Fantasy XIV from about one month (13 days in-game) and i almost never post on forums, i apologize if i will talk about something purely common.
    The problem now is gone, but i was worried and i didn't understand what happened so i wanted to see if someone could give me an answer; i did my research but found nothing that convinced me that it was the same issue.

I live in Italy and around 10.00 am i've opened the launcher but it was blank and this window showed up (not sure that 2146697211 is the number of the error itself).
    http://imgur.com/a/1YIkS

Nothing changed when i re-started the launcher so i was wondering if i had connection issues, however i could load every site i use except Mogstation and Lodestone (i had that usual time-out error).
    I've restarted my connection and even my PC, but around 11 am the problem was gone without me doing anything to solve it but no one i knew was playing the game so i don't know if i was the only one having this issue.
    Thank you for your attention.
    (0)
    Last edited by Lunaliana; 08-25-2017 at 08:41 PM.