Bismarck
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 81

[Lich] Rogue Instincts <RINX> are recruiting! [PvE][FC]

*LICH THREAD*
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...ting%21-PvE-FC

G'day *waves*
    No One needs to defend Eorzea alone!

Rogue Instincts is an ever-growing, active & social Free Company looking for friendly and active people to join.
    My Free Company; Rogue Instincts was built for people who want to explore and experience all Eorzea has to offer with limited - no shortcuts. For those wanting to be part of a family that helps each other become the best. We have a 'No Drama' policy so that everyone can have fun and game with no stress because we don't need it where we relax. We are LGBTQ+ friendly and welcoming to those with disabilities or Mental Health issues. We are all adventurers of Eorzea and NO ONE deserves to be left out or felt misunderstood!

We have experience in all classes/jobs so if you're a new player or returning we are happy to help you through the game & answer any questions. We're very welcoming of veteran players wanting to become part of a team and can help us form a static.

What we can offer
    - Our FC leads have extensive guild leading experience.
    - Extensive gaming experience; Multi-gaming opportunities for those interested.
    - Multi-Lingual FC & use of the auto-translation dictionary is encouraged & used often.
    - Daily FC buffs catering to all playstyles (15% buffs available)
    - Organised progression (Roulettes, MSQ, Relic Weapon help, Deltascape, Sigmascape)
    - And non-progression content (Maps, Pony/Bird Farms)
    - Rogue Crafters can help with crafting your gear and needs
    - FC Seasonal Events and occasional weekend and mid-week fun events.
    - Active Rogue Instincts Discord channel
    - Company Lodestone Forums for long-winded advice and FC related information.
    - Regular Discord voice Comms & PS4 voice comms if asked for.
    - Rogue Instincts Den has all crafting facilities, Rooms to buy so you can let your inner interior decorator out.
    - Other Standard extras include but are not limited too; The Never Ending Journal, Chocobo Stable, Armoire (stores some gear)

No matter how you choose to play the game, we think playing with friends is the most important aspect to any MMO experience and we hope to achieve just that, a close group of friends playing and enjoying the game together.

The Rogues' Code
    - FC is Family, and Family comes first! Dungeoning together is a priority.
    - Real Life Happens; so we do not kick anyone, in case they return.
    - Treat everyone with respect & value their opinions
    - Help out the lower levels of the FC.
    - And have a fun time, after all, it is a game.

Want A Smaller FC, Intimidated by our FC Member Number? You may notice we do have a larger number but I am person that has been off the game for months on end when I started due to many different and personal factors so as an FC lead I don't have the heart to kick as after my many months off game I did come back and I would hate if one that opened their life to me had to be kicked due to inactivity. Our average online at one time is about 10-20. With that number including our regulars, casuals, and returners. We are normally on during the EU Evenings & Nights but as myself, Husband and a handful of members are Australian, our times also go to the Aussie days. Basically, we are timeless

If you like the sound of our FC or have any questions, Do not hesitate to contact us.

So you want to be a Rogue? *squeals in delight* We love new friends!
    Send a /tell in game to one of the FC Leaders, Araminta or Pseithyr Whorlock, Cross Tiree or Zealous Mcgill.
    Or send an application by the placard sign out front of our FC Den which is located at Plot 33, 17 Ward, The Lavender Beds (when in Ward 17 use Mini Aetheryte and go to The Dappled Stalls Sub- Division)

Map to Rogue Den!
    (0)
    Last edited by Araminta; 07-02-2018 at 07:33 PM. Reason: UPDATED
    White Mage | Summoner | Bard
    Ninja | Paladin
    Disciple of the Hand | Disciple of the Land

Feel free to add me on Discord: Araminta#0287 Ask me for my PSN! FFXIV Instagram @araminta_ffxiv
    Signature was made using: http://ff14card.tank.jp ; Credit to the designer!

Player
    Character
    Araminta Kressida
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 81
    Have trouble finding me?
    Ask here or on the Lich recruiting thread linked above or go stalk my instagram (link below) and send me a message there & I will find you!
    https://www.instagram.com/araminta_ffxiv
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Araminta Kressida
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 81
    Always recruiting for new friends!
    Our free company is very excited for our Mansion once 4.1 patch drops!
    (0)
    Ninja | Paladin

Feel free to add me on Discord: Araminta#0287 Ask me for my PSN! FFXIV Instagram @araminta_ffxiv

Player
    Character
    Kloe Fluffypaws
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    Hi there, i'm the founder of a small but growing discord server community called FC Alliance Network. It's for FC's across all servers and datacenters to socialize, collaborate, and build a friendly open community of FC's. We are currently looking for some active Chaos datacenter FC's. If your FC would be interested, please pm on discord (Kloe#5403) and we can discuss the details.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Araminta Kressida
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 81
    Still in Lich and still recruiting
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Araminta Kressida
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 81
    Updated! <3 If you are in Lich feel free to stop by the Rogue Den and leave a comment or a like on our message book.
    We always are recruiting members to join the Rogue family so never hesitate to come on over to the Rogue Side XD we haz cake.
    Are you interested? Check the Lich thread for pics of what we do and all our updates along our journey.
    (0)
    Ninja | Paladin

Player
    Character
    Araminta Kressida
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 81
    Still Recruiting
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Araminta Kressida
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 81
    If you are in Lich feel free to stop by the Rogue Den and leave a comment or a like on our message book.
    We always are recruiting members to join the Rogue family so never hesitate to come on over to the Rogue Side XD we haz cake.
    Are you interested? Check the Lich thread for pics of what we do and all our updates along our journey.
    (0)
    Ninja | Paladin