Player
    Character
    Ai Okaza
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 80

4 new players on Siren LF FC

Hello all, 3 friends and I are new/returning players making new characters on Siren. We are looking for a friendly FC who runs or will plan to run old content stuff (like EX sephirot, Alexander, etc.) as well as end game stuff like EX susano'o etc.

Though we are still leveling at the moment, we would love to be a part of an FC with plans to get into that aspect of the game or already in it and looking for players.

Our main classes are WAR, DRG, MNK, WHM. With levels ranging from 20s - 50s.
    (0)

2. 08-25-2017 12:07 PM

Player
    Character
    Mr Smoke
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 70
    Hey you guys are more than welcome to join our FC and Clan we are apart of the PMS-H2O Clan. If you are interested in joining please visit and submit an application to join.

http://www.pmsclan.com/forum/recruit...nt-application

once done either myself or our other leader PMS Atomica will contact you.
    (0)
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Searinna Lionheart
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 70
    Hey! not sure if you've found a fc yet or not but our fc, Outer-Heaven <FOX>, is currently recruiting!
    We are a small rank 8 fc focused on building a dedicated group of both veteran and new players who wish to actively progress into and run endgame content and PvP together.
    if we sound like something you would be interested in, a few of us are planning on running void ark this saturday around 10:30pm cst youre welcome to join and get to know us a bit/ hang out, or i'd be more than happy to talk to you in game anytime im online
    (0)