Character
    Lao Tse
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70

Maccabean Knights Recruiting members and Small FCs

Hello!
    So Maccabean Knights is my FC, we are looking for low key members who are active(ish) to join us in our daily adventures. We are also looking for small FCs who would like to join our LS to network with each other as well as join up to fill slots for static groups. If you are interested, hit me up in game. Lao Tse is my main and I'm usually running something or afking. I am usually always on.

Our FC is filled with mostly IRL friends, but we are looking to branch out. Most of our members are casuals or night owls, with a few exceptions. We are a pretty social bunch, we have a Large FC house, Chocobo Stable, Garden. Our activities usually include Roulettes, Primal Farming, we usually steer clear of raiding. Our LS is composed of our FC and a sister FC, but we are looking for other small FCs to add, a bigger pool of players to pull from to form groups. We have a discord(who doesn't), and there is usually always someone on to help and do things with. Our main focus is leveling and gearing, though I usually do some crafting and gathering which come with the FC buffs.

If you or your FC is interested in joining our FC or LS hit me, I look forward to hearing from you.

~Lao Tse
    (0)
    Last edited by Asareluri; 04-10-2018 at 10:37 AM.

Player
    Character
    Lao Tse
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    Just bumping the post as we are still looking for both players and small FCs to join us.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rorojido Lolojido
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 70
    My name is Sairaus Herra and I approve this message.

Maccabean Knights is a fun FC to be around always something to do and everyone who is online is always willing to help for those who need it.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lao Tse
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    Bumping! Hardest part of recruiting on this server is everyone is generally friendly and helpful. Still looking to bolster our ranks. IGN: Lao Tse
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kerrigan Raynor
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 70

Responce

I have been looking for an active FC, would be interested in joining up. Kerrigan Raynor is name please send invite
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Lao Tse
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    Lao Tse #1020 just hit me up on Discord when you log in and I'll see about getting you an invite.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lao Tse
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    Just bumping!
    (0)