Player
    Character
    Villan Elle
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 70

Targeting Question - PS4

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum or previously discussed, but I've been playing for a few years now and have become more competent with targeting on the PS4 via the custom target cycling options which is great for PVE and some PVP. The issue I have is I am playing PVP (Frontline) a lot more and there isn't an option to toggle the 'Ice' as it's own target; it's lumped in with 'Enemies'. So, when approaching an Ice that has a lot of enemies around it, I have to cycle through them to get to the Ice. Is there a way to set up a targeting option to 'only' target the ice? I don't have a mouse and keyboard so that isn't an option for me, and I don't like the mousepad on the controller (though I will use sometimes if a last resort).

Appreciate any and all information you may have! Thanks!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Scarlett Dzian
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 76
    I just press x with the ice in centre of the screen. Seems to ignore players most of the time.

It that doesn't work maybe macro /assist <t> somewhere.

Then just hit that on the first person you target and you should target whatever they are targetting usually the big ice.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Villan Elle
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzian View Post
    I just press x with the ice in centre of the screen. Seems to ignore players most of the time.

It that doesn't work maybe macro /assist <t> somewhere.

Then just hit that on the first person you target and you should target whatever they are targetting usually the big ice.
    Thanks! Will give that a shot.
    (0)