Player
    Character
    Micajah Lumos
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 70

The Devils Rage "Dynamic!"

We are “The Devils Rage“, a friendly and helpful English and German-speaking guild that wants to make raid content achievable for everyone! No matter if you are a shift worker, casual gamer or a Family Guy. Everyone is welcome, who isn’t in a static or have plans to join one.

Our Raid system is “Dynamic”, everybody who want to raid has to sign up on our Website www.foexiv.de, create as many characters as you want to raid with and set your status to the specific day on “signed up”, “signed off” or backup (with a note like “come later”, “only at.. or only until..).

Is the concept for you? You can reach us in-game (Micajah Lumos) or down here with a reply!
    (0)
    Last edited by Micajah; 08-27-2017 at 09:27 PM.

Player
    Character
    Shazobe Tujapu
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 61
    This one deservers a bump! Join us - we are not only raiding, there is a lot of more contect that wants to be seen. We are helping while leveling, if you need further help packing up your crafters and else. Come and dance with us!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Santi Williams
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 80
    Hello. I'm new to Final Fantasy XIV, and I am enjoying it a lot and plan on keeping playing some more, joining a friendly Free Company with active and helpfull people. Would you folks have a place for a newcomer like me?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Micajah Lumos
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 70
    Sure! Just give me a /tell when you are online (Micajah Lumos)
    (0)