Character
    Raki'th Nea'lh
    World
    Spriggan
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 80

BLM Crit Cap

Hi fellow BLM,
    I used to max S/S and crit in HW and now DH (and DET) must also be taken into account.
    Is there yet a crit cap a BLM should not go under ?
    Many thx for your answers
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Synth Istituto
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 85
    If my understanding is correct, I think critical hit is an okay stat but no longer one of the best. You would need upwards of 2000+ for it to be useful for BLM (not 100% sure about this) a lot of BLMs I know, myself included are maxing direct hit/spell speed and just trying to balance out critical hit and determination to respectable levels. Though, this is what I have found from reading through the BLM mega-thread. Not sure if this is the answer your looking for.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Synth Istituto
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 85
    Quote Originally Posted by Marianno View Post
    If my understanding is correct, I think critical hit is an okay stat but no longer one of the best. You would need upwards of 2000+ for it to be useful for BLM (not 100% sure about this) a lot of BLMs I know, myself included are maxing direct hit/spell speed and just trying to balance out critical hit and determination to respectable levels. Though, this is what I have found from reading through the BLM mega-thread. Not sure if this is the answer your looking for.
    No, there has not been a suggested crit cap as of yet that I am aware of. To answer your question.
    (0)