Player
    Character
    Evan Lionheart
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Amariel34 View Post
    I swear someone said that the whole "7th floor" deal that one Rising event (or whatever floor it was) hinted at Doomtrain being worked on. Which I hope is true, cause I want to see Doomtrain so bad. He was one of my favorite summons. I'd also love to see Hades, but I'm not sure how they would work that in. Also Anima from FFX.
    I still remember that thing back from 1999 (playing FF VIII).
    This and Anima would be excellent as next primals for FF XIV.

Doomtrain mount for the win! (with 1+3 additional people onboard)
    (0)
    MCH/BRD/PLD

Player
    Character
    Cherry Fortuna
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 70
    A new beastman tribe primal is coming?

OH PLEASE....LET IT BE THE OTTER PEOPLE TRIBE!!!!!

Sorry for caps but I'm really excited... I want the otter people to summon the Super Otter Primal of Legend. He can kill us with his adorableness... To defeat him you must feed him snacks and give him good pets and scritches behind the ears. Then you get a doggo and maybe a weapon if he feels like it.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Cherry Fortuna
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Rita1989 View Post
    It's still very possible to get an 8 man version fight of him at some point it's not like we even killed him, he just left at the end of the fight....
    Oh yea, you are absolutely right!

I had been thinking about that a lot because I was a pretty big fan of FFX when it came out and I liked Yojimbo in that. My friend said something interesting about Yojimbo though.... "I bet we will see him in the Hildibrand storyline" And I really agree. I mean, it really seems like Hildibrand material. Either Hildy could run into Yojimbo and enlist his help or maybe a villian could summon Yojimbo. But if you really think hard... who is the the RICHEST character in all of FFXIV that is a individual (not a nation or organization) with cash to burn? It's Godbert Hildibrand! Can you imagine the attacks Yojimbo would do if Godbert paid him some huge sum?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tristan Vayne
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Saviour View Post
    Isn't Anima our little, floating, faerie buddy?
    We have two Halicarnassus. We can have two Anima.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
    OH PLEASE....LET IT BE THE OTTER PEOPLE TRIBE!!!!!
    If you're speaking about the Namazu, they're closer to catfish than otters.
    (0)

Baby, tell me, what's your motive?

Player
    Character
    Cherry Fortuna
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by ErryK View Post
    If you're speaking about the Namazu, they're closer to catfish than otters.
    Oh no, I can see why you thought that is what I meant but, there is infact a otter and not a Namazu that appears briefly during the main story quest.
    During the part when you are in the bubble cities under the sea, the one with the white horned au ra has that mayor guy with the odd otter friend assisting him that I believe talked in otter squeeks/chirps. It wasn't clear if he had a race of intelligent otters that he came from or he was a ordinary otter that just happened to be as smart as a person... It was left ambiguous on purpose just so it would be funny... like what the heck, a otter, why? No reason? Oh...ok

But I had hoped it was a beast tribe of Otters that the character was from(he looks the same as the otter pet with the hat), just like the Namazu are a beast tribe of walking catfish.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Akio Shikimazu
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    My money's on Ashura (Namazu) and Anima from FFX (Qiqirn).

I'm sure we'll have another super boss fight as trial inbetween tied to the story.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Cynehild Westknight
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    What about Sin from ffx? He is technically a summoning. Perhaps he might be more fitting as an 8 man raid though.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sevael Dawnshear
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 62
    I am more interested in the 4 potential primals/ raid bosses that are actually hinted at in game very discreetly. If you look at the world map that it shows when you travel from Eorzea to Hingashi or when Hancock is explaining the ruby sea to Lyse, you will notice 4 very distinct figures on the map surrounding Hingashi. Byakko of the West, Genbu of the North, Seiryu of the East and Suzaku of the South. They were referred to as sky gods in FF XI along with Kirin. Sky god farming was my favorite raiding experiences back in XI so I would enjoy seeing them return in XIV
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Waliel Hla
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Rita1989 View Post
    It's still very possible to get an 8 man version fight of him at some point it's not like we even killed him, he just left at the end of the fight....
    Who would he be guarding, though? Yojimbo is just a paid bodyguard who leaves when his employer runs out of money.
    (0)

Yoshi-P is doing his best and is patching Endwalker. Please wait warmly until it is ready.

Player
    Character
    Ceasaria Pheonixia
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 80
    We can see same primal again but in different shape (it was mention by Koji) because of culture and belief from people who summon them.
    So, what I think, it's we will see Bismarck again, and summoned by Namazu beast tribe this time. It will not be Bismarck from sky, but from ocean.
    For Lupin, I expect to see an other Fenrir.
    For Qiqirn, maybe something strange and/or dark as Anima or Doom Train.

Yojimbo will be probably a boss from Omega Savage at some point if we got 4 turns from FFX.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jirah View Post
    All I want is one expansion where they reanalyze the jobs and make massive adjustments to unhomogenize them. This is Final Fantasy 14 not Club penguin I dont wish for jobs that only have 5 buttons going for them or play exactly the same as 2/3 other jobs.
    Quote Originally Posted by MitsukiKimura View Post
    This current card system needs to be unwritten, destroyed and never returned.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast