Sebazy Spiritwalker
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirakumi View Post
    It's the left that is mostly impartial.
    lodestone:http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...cter/11436808/
    You've got the hat and boots already which are typically the first pick tome pieces. (Your gear shows just how non existent my group's healer drops have been this progression, literally nothing other than a sympathy weapon so far despite clearing everything except O4S from week 1 =( ).

In your situation, the weapon is likely going to be the most significant upgrade you can get at this point. Whilst the tome weapon, body and legs are all equally underwhelming, the weapon will be 3 points of magic damage and more mainstat (especially so assuming you don't also have a Twine sitting spare) which is immense all round and easily outweighs the soso secondaries.

Pps give me some drops =(
    (1)
    ~ WHM / badSCH / Snob ~ http://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/871132/ ~

Player
    Character
    Lady Zelda
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 82
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebazy View Post
    x
    I appreciate the feedback! I suppose I'll try out the weapon and see how it goes! Yes, I've been lucky with healing drops. In the first two weeks, I saw healing drops from both 01 and 02. I would have had a chance to get the neck but I passed it since I won the earring the first week. (Pre-Static days) So I've been lucky. o/

Quote Originally Posted by technole View Post
    SCH has the most DoTs so SpS advantage is at-least felt, and I'd still have it over DET when possible. But most of all, ilevel is going to reign supreme here over secondaries.
    Thanks for the input. I always felt that Sch was more Crit > Det > SpS. So I'll look into messing around with some melds. o/
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Nettle Creidne
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Deceptus View Post
    Direct Hit is the worst secondary for healers full stop. You're not going to spend 100% of your time DPSing.
    Any healer who gets great use out of DH should reconsider what role they're playing. Or maybe be told that it's a dead stat for healing, apparently not everyone knows this.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Areku Foxfire
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    If your only other option is the susano book, then creation is an upgrade no question imo, especially at 240.

Losing crit sucks, but spell speed isn't the worst thing in the world for scholar any more.

Of course, the O4S weapon is best in slot without any debate, but considering how hard it is for most people to get I wouldn't even factor it for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sebazy View Post
    You've got the hat and boots already which are typically the first pick tome pieces. (Your gear shows just how non existent my group's healer drops have been this progression, literally nothing other than a sympathy weapon so far despite clearing everything except O4S from week 1 =( ).
    Pps give me some drops =(
    Could be worse, I've cleared the turns 5 times on the first two and twice on the third and only thing I've gotten is the accessory upgrade. Where are the healer drops???
    It's especially infuriating because we keep getting scouting drops...with no ninja. -.-
    (1)
    Last edited by FoxyAreku; 08-19-2017 at 02:51 AM.

Player
    Character
    Ceasaria Pheonixia
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Deceptus View Post
    Direct Hit is the worst secondary for healers full stop. You're not going to spend 100% of your time DPSing.
    But around 90% when you know very well the fight (and depend which of course).
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jirah View Post
    All I want is one expansion where they reanalyze the jobs and make massive adjustments to unhomogenize them. This is Final Fantasy 14 not Club penguin I dont wish for jobs that only have 5 buttons going for them or play exactly the same as 2/3 other jobs.
    Quote Originally Posted by MitsukiKimura View Post
    This current card system needs to be unwritten, destroyed and never returned.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2