Player
    Character
    Nonni Brilante
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhett_Magnum View Post
    Why not? Yoshi said he'll add jobs until the game shuts down. They should round out the other categories so we have 4 to choose from. If they added a 5th melee dps I'd be pissed.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mimiji Miji
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhett_Magnum View Post
    Why not? Yoshi said he'll add jobs until the game shuts down. They should round out the other categories so we have 4 to choose from. If they added a 5th melee dps I'd be pissed.
    If that's the case, they need 1 more Tank, 1 more Healer, 2 more Physical Ranged, and 1 more Caster. >w>
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Nonni Brilante
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by PatronasCharm View Post
    Now, if we're giving GEO Kaustra... might as well give BLM Meteor as a finisher too XD
    Well given that Meteor is the BLM 3-bar LB, maybe that's your GEO 3-bar?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aranie Crowley
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 81
    Quote Originally Posted by PatronasCharm View Post
    Bc DPS classes are fun! You should see my Healer GEO in a different thread; I made two versions lol.
    If we had more healer classes they could be fun too
    The issues with more DPS is more queue :/
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watachy View Post
    C'était en fait SE qui survolait Ishgard sur une liasse de billets

Quote Originally Posted by KaivaC View Post
    People don't know how to take criticism anymore, and bad play is rewarded with with a coddling mentality. Yes, this is a casual game for the most part - that doesn't mean people need to walk on eggshells in fear of getting reported for pointing out things. This whole 'please don't say anything even slightly negative' mentality that we seem to be going towards and the devs seemingly pushing towards it is creating a disturbing trend.

Player
    Character
    Patronas Charm
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Celef View Post
    If we had more healer classes they could be fun too
    The issues with more DPS is more queue :/
    True strike! But at the end of the day if GEO were to be implemented as DPS or Healer, it would be in a new expansion so you'd get to enjoy it playing through story content with it. It's what I did with RDM, and I had such a blast!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Patronas Charm
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimilu View Post
    I agree with LineageRazor, just because Geomancers were in AST's story doesn't mean they have to be healers.

As for the concept at hand, I like the idea of placing debuffs to increase the damage of certain attacks but I think they need something to work towards. Like maybe once you complete a cycle you get a buff that lets you use one of your Ancient spells, then once you use your three Ancient spells, you can use your Ancient Finisher spell.

I get that you want them to be on par with a x3 Astral Fire Five IV, but I think the potency of your En- spells are too strong. Maybe instead make it so that the Helix debuffs increase the damage to that amount instead, maybe even have the debuffs power increase via a Trait so then GEO isn't doing level 70 BLM damage at level 50-60.
    Did some tweaks to make it to where you work your way to Ancient spells!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Patronas Charm
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 80
    Made a few tweaks to spells, added unique traits, added Geosphere which is a buff or debuff on enemy. Will add the Ordinance Gauge soon that'll probably be connected to Ancient spells. Anyways hope we can someday see a fan made job be implemented to ffxiv but we'll see.
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3