Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    Character
    Alexandre Hanrieaux
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    I THINK and now don't quote me on this, that you have to have a striking dummy in the yard for people to interact with for them to stop you from relinquishing. I want to say it will boot them off the land so long as they're not interacting with furnishings.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sir Rawrz
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    I mean... e.e if people are bugging you, maybe you should just keep your door locked?

If someone is sitting in your house just to bug you, just keep dropping a partion on top of them. They'll keep getting glitch stuck. The smart ones will sprint and escape. Act like it's fun for you! (Maybe it will be fun and you guys might end up friends...? xD)

Queue up for something slow as a dps. Tell them your queue popped. Go to housing menu and select "move to entrance. " You will teleport instantly like your queue popped. Hide until they leave and lock them out.

Lol. This thread.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Song Sparrow
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawrz View Post
    I mean... e.e if people are bugging you, maybe you should just keep your door locked?

If someone is sitting in your house just to bug you, just keep dropping a partion on top of them. They'll keep getting glitch stuck. The smart ones will sprint and escape. Act like it's fun for you! (Maybe it will be fun and you guys might end up friends...? xD)

Queue up for something slow as a dps. Tell them your queue popped. Go to housing menu and select "move to entrance. " You will teleport instantly like your queue popped. Hide until they leave and lock them out.

Lol. This thread.
    Or we could get the option that's ten times easier and just have an option to kick people out?
    (3)

cerise leclaire
    (bad omnicrafter & terrible astrologian)

Player
    Character
    Calista Fallon
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    FCs that want to ensure a spot in the new housing will have their members stand in every FC or privately owned large and medium house or yard in the existing server wards so they cannot move. It would not be difficult given the limited number of large and medium houses in each ward. Bad housing is bad.
    (2)
    Last edited by Besame; 08-19-2017 at 11:59 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2