Player
    Character
    Sadayo Kawakami
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80

[Primal][Leviathan][MC][7/8] LF1 PLD/DRK/WAR/BRD or MCH(lol) for Neo Exdeath

Bonjour and good morning/afternoon my fellow adventures of Eorzea! We’re currently looking for an experienced Paladin/Dark Knight/Warrior/Bard or even (potentially) a Machinist for progression on Neo Exdeath. If we get a tank... perfect! Our OT can FINALLY play his Bard. However if we end up getting a Bard/Mach(lol) then BACK TO TANKING FOR HIM!!! Our static currently raids Tuesday through Thursday from 8pm to 11-11:15pm PDT with a SLIGHT possibility of adding an additional day on the weekend. However, please note additional days are only included when the group unanimously agrees upon them when a kill is within our grasp. Lastly and most importantly the group’s composition consists of working adults (23+) so please have the proper time management skills and the ability to receive FRIENDLY AND CONSTRUCTIVE criticism.

Message me on discord (Kawakami#1809) or PM me here... or even in game at Sadayo Kawakami on Leviathan!

--Mods: Please Delete this Post--
    (0)
    Last edited by Xionaz; 08-22-2017 at 03:45 AM. Reason: Mods Please Delete this Post