Player
    Character
    James Oakes
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormfur View Post
    People keep making these threads because they feel there's an obvious issue, and little answer or even acknowledgement.

See also:
    - The male bunny suit
    - Viera
    - Glamour log
    - Tackle Box
    - Housing
    - Butt sliders

I have no idea what else...but they're out there.
    They won't address Viera or any new race on the forums, we'll only get anything on that when they do a full public announcement when they have finalised it.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Novia Marius
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Syliani View Post
    I kinda given up on the Hunt for a while due to a lot of impatience for anyone who would also wish to participate. There's also elitists circles who'll just rush in kill and rush out ahead of those that gathered to prepare to attack. This last incident was just too much as it was only 24 seconds after the first call, the S rank was killed. Please refer to image below.

I miss the Heavensward days.
    Pictured: 2 botanists not helping spawn an S rank and getting mad they got nothing for doing nothing.
    (18)

Quote Originally Posted by Joe777 View Post
    And here I thought my server had early pulling problems with specific people... But to actually encourage not sharing hunts out of common courtesy and just pull and kill at your own convenience no matter who else may need said hunt? Glad I don't play on your server.
    nobody needs an A/S Rank. you only need the B Ranks you're assigned for the week.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Echoing Glacier
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Honestly it saddens me to see all these 'Stop being lazy' people. That isn't an excuse for SE's stupid design decision. I personally scout for my A-rank kills, and call them out for others, because that is the system we are left with. A-ranks respawn every 3-5 hours depending on the hunt, and give 40 seals. S-ranks give 100, but spawn every 3 days or so. You need 4,250 Allied Seals to get every single zone completed for the ARR speed maps. Yes, you can lower the numbers some by doing your daily and weekly Allied hunts but it is still a pain and a long wait.

This is a system that shouldn't be this broken in the first place, and I am honestly sad that the team is being so apathetic on the issue. They should at the very least make current hunts give Allied Seals, as Allied hunts give Centurio.

But what we don't need is people coming here, on what should be a proper topic of conversation and debate, and just saying 'git gud, stop being lazy and spawn it yourself'
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Novia Marius
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky_Mage View Post
    But what we don't need is people coming here, on what should be a proper topic of conversation and debate, and just saying 'git gud, stop being lazy and spawn it yourself'
    What is there to discuss on OP's point? I agree that Allied Seals need a rework, sure, but the topic's "hunting is not fun because people aren't waiting for me" is not particularly debatable.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Kurumii Tokisakii
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Syliani View Post
    I kinda given up on the Hunt for a while due to a lot of impatience for anyone who would also wish to participate. There's also elitists circles who'll just rush in kill and rush out ahead of those that gathered to prepare to attack. This last incident was just too much as it was only 24 seconds after the first call, the S rank was killed. Please refer to image below.

I miss the Heavensward days.
    That was the same at the start of HW. People are just polite if they wait for other people, they are not supposed to wait.
    (2)
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadane View Post
    Good talk, all. Glad we had it.
    暗闇の力#7805

Player
    Character
    Rynka Shadowrane
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleczan View Post
    I sure miss the days when hunts were civil and courteous. People would try to wait the longest they can, so others can get full seals rewards too. People used to shout "Anyone still on their way?" "Pulling in 30 secs!" etc. It's sad to see some people don't know how to share.
    I hate that this mentality was even ever a thing. Sucks the fun right out of what Hunts were meant to be; the competition of your group getting to a mark before others was good stuff. Made actively participating something necessary and worthwhile, instead of hunters being a workhorse for everyone else while they meander in other zones waiting for a call out. That people actually expected these few folks to put out effort for the sake of others doing nothing and getting in on the reward was pretty gross.

As stated before, the sharing should be met with gratitude.
    (7)
    Last edited by Lewtskie; 08-17-2017 at 06:03 AM.

Player
    Character
    Squires Ailith
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 90
    I was questing in ruby sea the other day, stumbled upon an a rank. Relayed it to the hunt linkshells and kept doing quests. 30 minutes, it was still there. Relayed it again, put up a PF, got a group to kill to it. People still complained about early pulls. The thing was up for at least 30 minutes. Exactly how long do we have to wait before it is not considered an "early pull"?
    (10)

Player
    Character
    Kupo Nut
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 25
    Quote Originally Posted by Brill_ View Post
    I was questing in ruby sea the other day, stumbled upon an a rank. Relayed it to the hunt linkshells and kept doing quests. 30 minutes, it was still there. Relayed it again, put up a PF, got a group to kill to it. People still complained about early pulls. The thing was up for at least 30 minutes. Exactly how long do we have to wait before it is not considered an "early pull"?
    31 minutes.
    (0)

Player
    On my server we usually wait for 3 min before pull, arr s tanks are an entire different story tho as ppl sometimes solo kill it since it's so easy now. Imo they should increase the hp and defense, attack of the bosses like s rank lvl Stormblood.
    (0)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast