Player
    Character
    Velhart Aurion
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 80

DX11 crashes NOT resolved. SE is lying to us.

So Square-Enix, I will bite, why was this thread considered resolved when there is nothing to show for this? Even now people are putting in threads complaining about the same thing. So again, what put this in the resolved? I sure as hell have not seen an update from you, Nvidia, or Microsoft. This is a straight out lie.

Original thread counted as resolved:
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...-lock-up/page3
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Scott Pilgrim
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Velhart View Post
    So Square-Enix, I will bite, why was this thread considered resolved when there is nothing to show for this?
    I'm afraid these forums are only for players to help other players, there's no official support/responses here, so I'm afraid you won't get a response to your question.

At best guess they simply are unable to replicate the problem with the information provided (and there are no other forums for closed threads so they move it there), but also possibly it's because this isn't really the right place for this. You might have better luck if you post it in In-Game Bugs, but make sure you use the template (see the top post in that forum) or it'll just be instantly rejected.

They won't give you an individual response there either, but they do move the threads around and they have many more forums there and at least if you get it in the system you have a chance of getting it looked into more.

Sorry that I couldn't be of more help though.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Velhart Aurion
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 80
    Its all good. Thanks for the explanation.
    (0)