Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Takatsuki Sen
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70
    You can also try not being toxic and/or dcing every 3rd game, god bless brotha
    (2)

2. 08-15-2017 05:51 AM

Player
    Character
    Lawc Wag
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 70
    Hi guys. I followed all the advice and couldn't do better than this:

http://imgur.com/Vk1es9Y
    -My damage is always the lowest, sometime equal to tanks damage and sometime a bit less.I'm destroying my fingers on my keyboard but I still deal low damage.

- I tried to use Bhavacakra as a normal damage spell and I tried to keep it as a finisher combined with Assassinate. No real threat and if the combo doesn't kill my target I wait for it long cooldown.

-I use all Quick chat to communicate with my team let them know what I'm doing but still my mates do huge mistakes and can't do shit about it:tank overstack medals or don't sit on the enemy healer, my healer forget he is playing healer and don't heal, my dps mate don't follow the calls...

-I loose against every Dragoon team even if he is the target we can't make him low hp. I tried to go on his ranged dps mate but the Dragoon can solo anyone?

-I use Katon/Hyoton to CC enemy tank or enemy melee dps.
    (0)
    Last edited by Bunga; 08-17-2017 at 09:47 PM.

Player
    Character
    Lawc Wag
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 70
    - I keep Shadow Fang up on my target

-I up my Ninki on Defensive and Offensive supplies to be able to stealth at the beginning of the game to open with Assassinate and dot my target.
    I feel I'm doing my best and can't do more.

I'm thinking to switch to Dragoon because it seems to be an easy win class in low rank and switch back to Ninja when I reach Plat.

Waiting for your feed back.

Thank you
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hur Hur
    World
    Kujata
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 70
    Hmm, I'm still doing fairly decent since I last posted here. Now at 55.9% WR 80/143, 1308 rating~

I bind keys to select the healer and focused target (usually ranged) now which helps a lot when switching targets.

Paying attention to defensive buffs is a big thing imo - whenever I switch targets, I always place a #1 marking on their head and also send "Attack Target" twice.

Defensive buffs to look out for

About teammates, you should worry less about how they play and focus on what could you have done better. There will always be those bad eggs and often times, they will be on the other team instead with the probability more skewed to them being on the other side if you are playing well and doing everything right.

Good luck and keep at the climb~ Rating loss isn't that much early on so it is more of a grind than high winrate, it should go up even if you were to keep stagnant at a 40% winrate.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Lawc Wag
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 70
    Thank you so much Fish i was looking for a list of buffs. I'm gonna make it my wallpaper haha And your macro Shukuchi on healer saved my ass so much

I think my biggest problem is my damage: I screenshotted my very last game, look at the scoreboard http://imgur.com/vRBXf9w I mean dude I know this is not PVE but i dealt less damage than my tank. I died twice but I wasn't even the main target: I died the first minute because they chained cc my healer and the second time on Dragoon LB. For the most part my healer was the main target.
    So I don't know if overall Ninja's damage is low because it has nice finisher or I'm just bad (like would say Takatsuki-sensei )
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Takatsuki Sen
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70
    I wouldnt say jack if you wouldnt be spamming "well played!" and "good game" everytime someone in your team dies,
    I wont even mention how you intentionally dc once you deem a game unwinable. god bless
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Lawc Wag
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 70
    I've never DC lol i just give up when enemy team has 500 medals and mine 200 at 1 min from the end. I always try to keep playing but when your team is getting completly destroyed because shit happens and team mates doing wrong stuff (this is why I posted here, I wish to learn how to carry solo) there is no way I keep exhausting my fingers and my brain. In 122 games played I've never came back from a 500/200 even when I tried.

I posted i was 30% win rate now i'm 40% so I'm progressing well
    (0)
    Last edited by Bunga; 08-18-2017 at 09:01 PM.

Player
    Character
    Choco Feru
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunga View Post
    I've never DC lol i just give up when enemy team has 500 medals and mine 200 at 1 min from the end. I always try to keep playing but when your team is getting completly destroyed because shit happens and team mates doing wrong stuff (this is why I posted here, I wish to learn how to carry solo) there is no way I keep exhausting my fingers and my brain. In 122 games played I've never came back from a 500/200 even when I tried.

I posted i was 30% win rate now i'm 40% so I'm progressing well
    1 min is A LOT of time, enough to win. Remember that if the enemy has more medals, maybe some of them has a vulnerability and you can deal more damage to them.
    Never give up a match, at least for respect.
    (1)

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/chocoferu/
    YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/ChocoFeru

Player
    Character
    Lawc Wag
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by ChocoFeru View Post
    1 min is A LOT of time, enough to win. Remember that if the enemy has more medals, maybe some of them has a vulnerability and you can deal more damage to them.
    Never give up a match, at least for respect.
    Yes I didn't give up my last 10+ games (since yesterday). It didn't change anything to be honest we lost anyway. I'm still trying to learn my class tho. http://imgur.com/t2BGS45 In this game the enemy ninja was the main target and still outdamaged me haha

(btw I'm not showing the screenshots to QQ just to show my performances )
    (0)

11. 08-19-2017 03:40 PM
    Reason
    doublon rate

Player
    Character
    Yukiko Kanzaki
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 70
    I can deal up to 220k+ damage by going on "mad dog" mode
    On ps4 you can lock a target. Once it is locked i Just Press move forward and ill always stick to it. So i Just spam all my combo.

But if my healer dont follow me, ill die for sure xD
    (0)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast