Player
    Character
    Xiao Long-bao
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70

Looking for WHM and AST/SCH for backup slots for Static

Hello, so our raiding group has become a static albeit more on the casual side of things. We are looking for seconday healer spots for our static. We have healers that will sometimes not be able to raid on our raid days due to business travel. So we are looking to have backup replacements for them.

As a backup you can still raid with us on our practices our weekly clears. We make sure that our backups at least get a clear for their book if they haven't cleared by the end of the week.

We are currently going through O3S and will most likely be weekly clearing it by next week. Looking for mature players that are able to handle respectful criticism. Average skill is fine as long as you are willing to improve . Thank you
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Xiao Long-bao
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    Found. Thank you.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Xiao Long-bao
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    Looking for WHM/AST for next weeks clears for o1-4 savage in static. Please pm me in game if you are interested.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rililu Rilu
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 75
    Hi Glenn! I'm a lvl 70 WHM on Masamune and I've been looking for a group to join to clear v1-4s weekly. I've only started playing in April and I've already successfully cleared v1-3s with pug teams, but I havent tried v4s yet and I was told it'd be easier to find a group on forum for future statics so here I am! I dont mind being a backup healer at all as long as i still get to clear raids for my book I'm currently at work so I can't PM you in game, but I'll do that as soon as i get back. Btw do you guys usually raid during the week/weekend? I'm in Hong Kong and i generally play at night time during the week and pretty flexible during weekends. Hope you guys will let me join your group! Thank you!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Xiao Long-bao
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    Hi soggy. I'll look for you in game. Most of our static are Malaysia members so probably in your time zone. I'm in Korea so 1 hour later than y'all. We actually are looking for when for our 4s clear this weekend because our WHM is in China on a business trip. If you can we could use you as early as this weekend. Also you will need discord. Mail me in game or message me and I'll send you the info
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rililu Rilu
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 75
    Awesome sounds good! I've already cleared v1-3s this week so I'm ready whenever! That's perfect that most of you guys are in Malaysia and ur in Korea I'll download discord tonight and I'll PM you again in game later when I get back. Thanks for the reply Glenn!
    (0)