Player
    Character
    Bruce Blackstone
    World
    Ramuh
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 32

My Little Chocobo Quest

My main character, Bruce Blackstone, cannot finalize this quest. He has more than enough flame seals to do so, but the quest remains red and won't finish. I've even leveled up to Flame Private First Class. Help please!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Oxix Lahun
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Sounds like you are missing one of the requirements. Have you completed the MSQ quest "Hero in the Making"?

I believe these are all requirements:

Be at level 20 or higher.
    Complete the quest "Hero in the Making".
    Be with a Grand Company (you obviously are).
    And then you should be able to finish the quest "My Little Chocobo", given by your Company Commander. (Which then requires 2,000 company seals to purchase a "Chocobo Issuance", which you need to get the actual whistle.)

p.s. To be honest, actually I'm not sure if you have to be on a DoW/DoM class to finish this. Might wanna try to switch around if you are on a DoL/DoH class
    (0)
    Last edited by eschaton; 08-10-2017 at 04:44 AM.

Player
    Character
    Scott Pilgrim
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Sorry if this sounds like a silly question, but have you actually bought the Chocobo Insurance item from your Grand Company? It's not enough to have the seals, you need to actually spend them to buy the item and then you can hand in the quest. It doesn't matter which GC you're with, the 4 people behind the desk, it's the rightmost one to buy items.
    (0)