Thread: Well Done SE

Player
    Character
    Sunako Kirishiki
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Xp is not even that good in 4v4 because it often take 8min. IF ppl want xp they should go 8v8 because that is often over in 2minutes because nobody want play healer.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Head Hunters
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlunarfox View Post
    Again, you CANNOT change the people playing the game.

and that's why old SE on FF11 didnt give a fuck to trash/noobs and we were all happy! now they try to reach a middle way for the sake of money and its shit.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Rem Minase
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Headhunters View Post
    and that's why old SE on FF11 didnt give a fuck to trash/noobs and we were all happy! now they try to reach a middle way for the sake of money and its shit.
    Headhunters my man +1
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Rintha Elenah
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Headhunters View Post
    The MMO target audience was way different back then. That market strategy no longer works all that well, especially when it comes to MMOs.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Mocha Fafa
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 70
    People that's agree with the new PvP system, imagine if SE did not implement EXP towards PvP, will you still be playing it?
    Every time i join frontline i only see everyone playing DPS except the core veteren player joining in as a full party.

Besides that, you guys say we need to "give time and try it out" / "You couldn't adjust to it, so get good" , etc...
    Did you actually give time and try the old system out? I have some friends that sees more button for PvP that she/he are reluctant to play so i get it. But for you guys that actually says this, "Did you guys gave it time and try it out"?
    Its pretty disappointing as well because the old PvP system also let me understand the class better for PvE and also allow me to practice my rotation.

1. Lvl 30 minimum to join PvP. ( That's cool i can play with my other friends in other DC )
    2. Traits system. ( That's cool, its not like old pvp system doesnt have similar system to build skillspeed/spellspeed/accuracy/crit/det/vit/piety )
    3. Additional skill. ( We following League of Legend system now. Except Recuperate/Muse is self uses while League of Legend is Party based )

Not to mention the new BLM is way more 'BROKEN' than before
    (3)
    Last edited by Mofafafa; 08-11-2017 at 02:21 AM.

Player
    Character
    Rem Minase
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Mofafafa View Post
    People that's agree with the new PvP system, imagine if SE did not implement EXP towards PvP, will you still be playing it?
    I'll answer this for you bro. In short they wouldn't.

The kind of people on here saying they like the new PVP are the kind who stand around the ice while the enemy is right next to them, but they'll all hit the ice until it breaks holding hands singing kumbayaaaaaa
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Yukiko Kanzaki
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 70
    Pvp progession is just like ninja job pvp evolution:
    it bacame useless
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Head Hunters
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Nezerius View Post
    The MMO target audience was way different back then. That market strategy no longer works all that well, especially when it comes to MMOs.
    It would definitely work, at the announcement of ff14, all former and still playing ff11 players were crying out of joy to have something like ff11 but with better graph. Better have a niche game with happy community than a mass game with most-of-the-time sad/rage/w/e community.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Rintha Elenah
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoruno View Post
    I'll answer this for you bro. In short they wouldn't.
    Exp didn't add any more reason for me to do frontlines or feast, as I mostly did casual PvP to collect glamours and mounts from achievements.
    Would I still be doing that if they remove exp? Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoruno
    The kind of people on here saying they like the new PVP are the kind who stand around the ice while the enemy is right next to them, but they'll all hit the ice until it breaks holding hands singing kumbayaaaaaa
    What's wrong with people going for the intended goals in an objective based frontline? The ice gives the most points towards the end result.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Lace Valeria
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 80
    Nezerius, there are many nuances to Shatter that actually go beyond simply hitting the ice for points. Many threads have been made about it, and after I post this, I'll track down an intermediary guide I wrote here not too long ago. Simply speaking though, ice IS important, but there are many ways to win Shatter despite the ice. Reliance on one method, especially if your opponents switch theirs, runs a heavy risk of failure.

Here is the guide
    (1)
    Last edited by ThirdChild_ZKI; 08-11-2017 at 10:27 AM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast