Character
    Rem Minase
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70

Well Done SE

Dear Square Enix,

Remember that notion of making PVP accessible to every player? And making it easier to play? Players are just as bad, or even more so, worse than ever.

The joke was funny at first, but majority of the PVP community prefers the old system. Lets be honest here for a moment, this new PVP mode is so bland that the only reason why people play it is for exp. and even then, half of the players are bots. The old system with PVP skills was much better thought out than this Mario Party 8 button mash mini game you've tried to pass off as the feast.

Going into season 5 no changes whatsoever, even though we had a pre season. No feedback taken into account, no sign of any communication with players either. I mean, this seems such a half finished product it's actually embarrassing to wear a hunter wolf title now. Aggro bars in feast? Really?
    (13)

Player
    Character
    Rem Minase
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    I am deeply concerned for the future of PVP as well as what I should invest my time in from now on.

Listen to your players Square Enix, a lot of them are slowly giving up.

Also apologies for the double post but I am on mobile and have no way of editing the first.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Zetsumei Tsunarashi
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Personally I like the new system better. It's much more accessible than before. Although I do find that there are a few unbalanced classes. Which they have stated they are looking to address after they collect more data.
    (12)

Player
    Character
    Rem Minase
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetsumei_Tsunarashi View Post
    Personally I like the new system better. It's much more accessible than before.
    I'm sure you would.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ashie Ayuraen
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 80
    the quality of player has hit rock bottom, I'm 5 wins away from my blue floating orb mount and my last 6 games have been 3 in 2nd place and 3 in 3rd place. my 43% win rate has gone down to 40% the last few weeks. my team is always split and causing us a 2vs1 or always in the middle of the 2 teams they don't know a god damn thing about positioning and don't listen to word that's said. So irritated right now by these exp players
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Cynric Caliburn
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    I liked the old system, I like the new system. They each have their pros and cons, in the old system it felt far more rewarding and I also felt like I could do something to help in a lot of different situations, in the new system I feel like I'm really only there to push damage and I can't even use CC because they took it away.

In the old system I could carry a heck of a lot easier than I can now. With the new system I don't even have to plan my burst so it lets me look around the field more and direct actions (with quick commands sigh...) a lot better.

But if I had to choose... after playing a ton of games since it was introduced, I definitely prefer the old system. There's far too many bad/new players that need to be carried to have zero control beyond DPS when you're trying to climb on it. But I think I'll have to see how they do the balances. Sucks having a new season with a new system and no balance changes being made at all. Ranked has always been a 50/50 but now with the addition of low levels trying level up in it (WHY?!) it's just such a pain trying to carry them all, especially when they're healers/DPS that know absolutely nothing on how to heal/burst.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Rem Minase
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynric View Post
    In the old system I could carry a heck of a lot easier than I can now.
    Bro you can still carry, but have you noticed the trend? Healer. Oh and WHM. People on you? Diamond wolf titles all running around as super Saiyan white mages invincible af and god forbid you go range and try co-ordinate with the samurai who's got his naruto headband on and screams everytime he does his cast move. All the veterans are going as healer, it has the most carry potential out of any class and probably the most depth. This new mode doesn't cater to an individuals skill at all, and team work? Please. Spam wolf heart all game you have less chance of getting that buff than seeing a garo boy not hit ice in shatter.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Fever Pitch
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 90
    8 button PvP and there's still DPS that do 80k damage in a 4v4 8 minute match.

8 button PvP and this community is still too stupid to focus the right target.

8 button PvP and PLDs won't use Clemency and DRKs won't use Blackest Night.

Please for the love of god add some restrictions to who can queue for ranked feast, and explain to players better how feast/medals work. Really don't enjoy playing matches were you have a team that have 0 clue what they're doing and are just here for some experience.
    (11)

Player
    Character
    Cynric Caliburn
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoruno View Post
    snip
    Lol yeah I noticed everyone is going heals/pld right now but I guess I'm masochistic, gonna stick it out on melee as usual. Just sucks that partner DPS are usually like a level 30 MCH/BRD trying to level up and they just get destroyed because the poor healer was in CC for 5 seconds.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Head Hunters
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Feves View Post
    8 button PvP and there's still DPS that do 80k damage in a 4v4 8 minute match.

8 button PvP and this community is still too stupid to focus the right target.

8 button PvP and PLDs won't use Clemency and DRKs won't use Blackest Night.

Please for the love of god add some restrictions to who can queue for ranked feast, and explain to players better how feast/medals work. Really don't enjoy playing matches were you have a team that have 0 clue what they're doing and are just here for some experience.
    Fully agree with Feves, too many baddies and since the other seasons were done in 1 month, this time everything gonna be done in 2-3 weeks. The rest of the people coming in will be there just for getting quick exp. 1st solution, REMOVE EXP so already a good bunch of players will not show their ugly faces on 4v4
    (4)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast