Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Zazanther Rerenther
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    so with all these recent changes (and just overall 4.0 changes) what is the main stat focuses of Summoner now? I'm almost thinking Crit and SpSeed are still the high ones to go again, but Direct Hit looks nice too...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lina Kirell
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by KarstenS View Post
    Enkindle should also get Enkindle Bahamut. Currently I use a button swapping macro for this. But in some special situations, its not changing the button back.
    There is an other thing to do :
    put enkindle on a slot on the side just to see when it's available, cause the macro will have Enkindle Bahamut icon (you use it more often and being on a timer it's better to know when Akh Morn is available again so I chose to micon the Bahamut one) then set this :

/micon "Enkindle Bahamut"
    /actionerror off
    /ac "Enkindle Bahamut"
    /ac "Enkindle"

Whenever it can cast the first one, it will, if unavailable / on CD it will cast the second. The actionerror is to avoid the annoying "you cannot blehblehbleh".

Note that it works for DeathFlare and Transe as well.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Alinhbo Rhiki
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Iromi View Post
    I really hope they make some needed adjustments soon, I don't like the extreme punishment for dying on SMN.

I wish they would take away the bane nerf and deathflare...put it back to how it was and for the love of all things holy let us use aether stacks WHILE UNDER TRANCE D:
    They also need to fix the three and a half Ruins. To start replace Ruin I with Ruin III at level 54 just as Bio and Miasma are at 66. Make Ruin IV automatic when under DWT. Lower the MP cost for Ruin II and III or increase their potency.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Aribeth Lightbringer
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    I now see what people say with the whole deathflare and aetherflow

I still believe the summoner pets do need to be improve. I think that give summoner Ramuh and Shiva would a awesome improve Shiva at lvl 65 and Ramuh at lvl 70
    the Dreadwyrm trance could also be add again at lvl 95.
    I think remove Bahamut not permitly would be a fine start the whole ideal with Bahamut doesn't work that well. my view is this the players and Devs work in symbical relationship what benefit one benefit the others. my view on bahamut is he should be a lvl 100 summon. SE the summoner has been a part of all you ff titles. my suggest won't take always for those who want to glamour they servants it add to them they would able Glamour Shiva and Ramuh as well it work with the lore the fact that Ramuh stranger in his dialogue has respect for the Mother Crystal. Since the summoner hasn't benfitted they need to be improvement on it my suggest drawn on lore of ffxiv it allow the player to bring more of Prime power into this erozath make Egi more live being without redoing the lore of games Yoshi P state that it important stay in the lore of games.

I believe the that one should replace the Pyhsick of summoner with pyhsick work with Scholar in this you be distance the scholar for the summoner even more. the Egi become conductive for Prime power and summoner become the master of the that conductive it won't allow us to drawn too much of Prime in just enough to weild it power. it tough to balance summoner pet out yet you have many talent devs to talk to like ffxi team you ask them for help on balance the summoner pet out and look they approach to do it.

look I think best to improve summoner it to set Job for lvl 70 to lvl 80 and lvl 90 to lvl 100. my suggest create this job plan for you

the Scholar bring life and summoner bring damage.

of all skills that haven't been in a summoner the dreadwrym trance and demi-bahamut are wasn't that isn't in any of ff games. the desire to attempt a new approach to a job is noble one but stray to far for said job often make harder to said job to compete with jobs that basic on similar ff job types

Don't forget the lesson you learn for 1.0 Yoshi P.
    (0)
    Last edited by Savagelf; 08-20-2017 at 07:45 AM.

Player
    Character
    Liandrin Saruni
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 70
    Why not just get rid of the permanent egis at all?

If I think of FF7 and FF9 then all summons were just single actions with a fixed attack. SMN could use a similar mechanic like SAM does. So it loads some stacks and depending on which stacks are loaded a specific summon will be triggered on activation. The egi appears, does it's stuff and then disappears.
    No need to manage a pet, no need to heal a pet, no need to resummon the egi on death and the option to have an extendable variety of egi based stuff.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aurelius Lyon
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    I just hope they make SMN similar to the PvP version. It's the smartest thing they could do right now.
    (6)

Character
    Tifa's Soulstone
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by dinnertime View Post
    I just hope they make SMN similar to the PvP version. It's the smartest thing they could do right now.
    Yeah if they can't think of a solution in time they should at least think bout adapting the pvp profile in pve... but I doubt it will happen that way : /
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Kenji Maede
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 70
    Why dose "Ruin 3" and "Ruin 4" feel like trash? Oh cus you're dropping about 1440 mp for "Ruin 3" but it's potency is just 150 but "Ruin 1" sits at 100 with 240 mp just to cast why in the world is that? I think "Ruin 3 should have 200 potency or drop the cost of it down some. And now "Ruin 4" our new proc! SE make something like "Bloodletter" from bard.... Okay! What can we say about it? Nothing so far~ "Why is that?" Cus it's a proc that dose nothing for us! "Fester" has more for it them "Ruin 4" so I would like to see it change. "Why?" It's another "Scathe" from Blm but it's not a instant cast which I feel it should be! for a that sits at 200 potency which i think it should be sitting on 300 to 350. "You're crazy!" I know, I know! I'm a bit crazy but look at ast! So op~ Do I want "Ruin 4" to be like "Bloodletter" yup! But only changing "Ruin 1" Cus that if you are in the mid of a cast already, you see and then know what you need to do.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Kenji Maede
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 70
    And another thing! I want to say this now and you guys can tell me if I'm right about this or not!? is it just me but is the trait "Enhanced Enkindle" just trash or what? I just feel like SE need to just change it to "Enkindle" from 180 seconds to 60 second just to make it thing. Hell! I would love if they add on some like "If you get crit with your dots, you get 5 seconds off your need Aetherflow." That would help alot! And this is where I go crazy people! Letting you guys know now, kay? But I want tri-bind should just "Iron jaws" from bard just AoE. But this is just one side of smn..... What about the pet? Why do I want Demi to used "Aetherpact" but not just on one people, the whole party and not just that! Change that 5% to 10%.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Kenji Maede
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 70
    Demi time on the on this world is too short! 20 seconds of him looking around saying "Which way did they go, which did they go?!" Please SE just make him like "Garuda" or "Summon 1" He has a 100y so why dose he have to move with the caster is just.... Why? Just change it! I want a new trait.... Demi! Cus you time on this world is so short~ Why not have him buff the pet after he goes after? Just double the pet damage for about 20 seconds and if you want you can pop "Rouse" to change 20 seconds to 40 second and still buff the pet.
    (0)

Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast