Character
    Dani Wah
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 70

Save me from duty finder...please

Hi all,

I'm looking for a Free Company or Linkshell with a raiding focus. Due to life demands, I can't easily commit to set raid nights on a regular basis (and I don't want to say I can then let a group down), so am really looking for a FC/LS of capable individuals who are happy to just run some EX primals, savage floors or what have you when enough people are online without it feeling like a second job (and would happily just act as a spare body if someone can't make it and I've been in the raids). I've not managed to complete the current EX primals due to DF groups being disasters and a lack of contacts in the game now, and haven't tried the new savage, but am a competent player (O2S SSS down, O3S about 1-2% off).

I've decided to main SAM for Stormblood, at least for this patch. Previously I tanked for a static up until 3.1, but we disbanded during A3S progression (second tornado). Currently i317 (310 weapon, mostly V materia melded) and i301 PLD as secondary. Feel free to drop me a message on here, or contact Dani Wah in game.

Look forward to hearing from you.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Antonio Browne
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    Hit me up Antonio Browne I'm in HxH and we have about 10 night time everyday players and 10 morning everyday players and have about 50 really active players we're all chill and everyone is 310+ on 2 or more jobs discord Antonio Browne#4694
    (0)