Player
    Character
    Cecelia Stormfeather
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Taika View Post
    To be fair, that's not a thing a healer player should have to deal with either. It's not a healer's job to babysit and carry other players through stuff they obviously aren't prepared to handle. And if they always get carried they'll never learn.
    Shouldn't, but do. We got through it. I got to pat myself on the back while sitting in a semi-comatose state for a while, and everyone went about their evening.

That type of thing is part of why stuff in Savage tends to be lethal. If mechanics can be failed and survived, the healers can drag people through the encounter, which puts a lot of strain on them. Actually doing that left me feeling pretty accomplished despite the exhaustion. That said, I'll take a relaxing Kugane Castle run next please.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Rezef Enoshima
    World
    Twintania
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Well I'm relatively new to healing and atm grinding DGN 61+ to lvl up and learn the role. Thankfully all my DF party member were fine. As long as I say that I want small pulls so that I feel more comfortable with both healing and DPS. Ofc there were crazed meat shield that wanted to tank from wall to wall and I didn't DPS at all cause I was trying to keep him alive. When they tell me why I don't DPS I say they should pull less. Even if I may get kicked my q is way too fast so I've lost like just 10 mins before I get put with a new group.
    (1)

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29