Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    Character
    Gyro Chulainn
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    After using the launcher option to reset all configurations back to default i managed to play for 3 weeks with no crashes, but i'm sad to say that after today's patch it's back. Same errors as always. I really wish SE would communicate with us instead of moving the thread to resolved and pretending we don't exist.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    E' P'
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 70
    I had this issue on my romantic companions computer, but couldn't find out how to resolve the issue even after re-installing drivers (might have to use older drivers).

As far as a workaround temporarily, running DX 9.0c works perfectly fine with no errors. Of course, it's better to see this issue resolved than avoiding it.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Alijana Tumet
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 90
    The only way I was able to resolve this issue was by system restoring back to a date before the errors started occurring then disabling automatic driver updates.

However, it started happening again after Windows forced an update on me last night, so I had to system restore yet again.

Evidently, the latest Windows 10 updates aren't agreeing with something that patch 4.01 changed, as I only started having issues after I had a Windows update following the patch's release.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kinkoz Sagan
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    Figure I'll report in as well to say that I've suffered three crashes today thus far: Two just like the ones that OP posted in their screenshots and one that caused a fatal DirectX error which resulted in my monitor cutting out and my GPU having to "reboot" itself to bring the display back up.

In all the time I've played the game, I've never had FFXIV crash with such consistency as it has today and I've been, more or less, using the same hardware since 2.0. Not so sure it's a Windows 10 problem as I'm running Windows 7 and I'm encountering this problem myself. Seems to be an issue with the latest string of patches to the game.

EDIT: I've gone ahead and updated the drivers to my GPU (a fairly old AMD Radeon HD 7800 series card) as I've heard AMD rolled out some newer drivers that have resolved the FFXIV crashing issue some time ago, but I've yet to run the game since then. I'll try to remember to report back in the near future as to whether or not I continue suffering crashes after applying this update.
    (0)
    Last edited by Kinkoz; 08-11-2017 at 03:30 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2