Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Limit Break

Character
    Rastiana Bel'briar
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    Honestly after facerolling HW I simply forget to use it half the time...
    (0)

Player
    Gridania and Ul'dah (because Ishgard not allowed to be starting city-state :c)
    Character
    Strea Leonhart
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    Just buff Tank, Healer, and DPS LB 2 and 3 with more effects to justify using them slightly more in dungeons and raids... there are times where I use Tank LB3 on Shinryu due to how hard the fight is with proper mitigation and because how often I actually get to use DRK tank LB3 which is the ONLY OTHER SUPPORT DRK HAS but it generally leads to DPS and possibly healers bitching at me for even "wasting" LB3 when we would have easily generated a 2nd LB3 throughout the fight so long as people didn't die to mechanics (which some people do that by accident or just out of spite) and if I didn't want to deal with people on Shinryu I would just not do the fight at all mostly because I don't want to deal with people complaining about me "wasting" LB3... I feel like LB is at it's best in PVP of all places mostly because everyone has their own LB bar from what I could tell but PVE LB is just fuel for a flame WAR and people need more incentive to use LB...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Met Rhukon
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    When would you even need tank LB3 for Shinryu?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Auriana Redsteele
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 82
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaeger View Post
    OKOKOKOKOK!!! lol. Think I'm in the wrong place for this. Teamwork blah blah blah, of course, understood. I like opportunity cost in games, I think it's needed. I never said anything about the arguement costing a winning raid or any other bigger problems...

I guess I'm just saying is that:
    1) it's OK to care about your personal DPS number
    Only to the extent that maximizing your personal DPS does not hurt the overall DPS of the team or otherwise hurt the team's chances of beating the content.
    If you care more about your personal DPS number than about the team succeeding, then you are doing it wrong.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rhia Nara
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    Thing to consider too when deciding who to have use the Lb. Some classes, monk springs to mind, have to keep stacks up, so using a Lb locks them in animation long enough for them to lose their stacks.
    Talking about animation lock, it can be even dangerous to use Lb at an unfortunate time. The time you cannot move after using it is rather long and if you get hit by a mechanic during that time, you'll most likely get killed (talking savage here, in all other content it honestly doesn't matter when it's used or if you eat an aoe because of it).
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Sylvestre Solscribe
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    As a healer when the boss is at 3% and no one used it I use it for the flash astro lb3 is so pretty
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2