Player
    Character
    Azure Knight
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 78

PS4 Physical version suddenly saying that I don't have the Stormblood expansion

Hi there,

I got the PS4 physical version of Stormblood for launch and registered the game (via the PSN redeem code) at the time. This morning (some 6 weeks later) whilst logging in successfully and then going to start the game the character screen told me that in order to play I needed to have Stormblood installed.

Confused, I checked the mogstation for my account (TheAzureDream) and now it says BUY against Stormblood. I still have my PSN redeem code so tried to redeem it again. As expected PSN told me I had already redeemed it.

So what's going on SE? Please can you sort this out ASAP as I want to raid tonight and I don't want to buy the game for a second time.

Thanks
    (1)
    Fancy Man of Gridania

Player
    Character
    Saerys Targarys
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 80

Issue

I seem to have the same problem...
    (0)

Hello,

Sorry to hear that you have issues accessing the game on PS4.

Your issue is most likely the following from the KBs about PS4 Stormblood Registration Code related issues:

I redeemed the game code included in my package before the fix on June 20th and only received Early Access. How do I get my full game entitlement?
    If you redeemed your game code before 17:00 (GMT)/18:00 (BST) on June 20th and only received the Early Access entitlement, please contact the Support Centre to have the relevant entitlement added to your account via this form.

If you received an error message this FAQ might be helpful:

I received error message “WC-40372-6” when entering my game code for the first time on PSN. What should I do?
    Error Message: “This PlayStation™Network Card number has already been used. (WC-40372-6)”
    If you receive the error message above when attempting to redeem the code included in your game package on PSN for the first time, please contact the Support Centre via this form.

Some of you might not have yet registered their Stormblood Registration Code. In that case please try the following steps first:

Please follow these steps to register your code:
    1. Open the PlayStation®Store on your PlayStation®4.
    2. Select 'Redeem Code'.
    3. Enter your Stormblood code and follow the instructions on-screen to download the expansion.
    4. Start FINAL FANTASY XIV Online.
    5. Log in to the game.
    6. Choose the service account you wish to register the code on.

If these steps do not help, please contact the Support Centre for further help!
    (0)
    Christin "Lallalingo" Nolte - Community Team

Player
    Character
    Neko Mira
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90

Also having some problems on ps4

So I've been trying to log in all morning and I keep getting a "cannot connect to server" code or it just times out while trying to connect. I've checked my internet connection many times now and it doesn't seem to be the issue as all my other devices are working fine and i have no trouble connecting on other games. Any help would be appreciated. I would like to get on and finish leveling my white mage.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Momo Inuki
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70

Having the same problem

yep same for me. i suddenly don't have access to stormblood content on ps4. on mogstation today it says i don't own stormblood. i submitted a form for the issue.
    i even went to live chat to talk about this, and he didn't seem very helpful about it.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Azure Knight
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 78
    I filled out a form on the Support Centre (I think the link is earlier in this topic) as it appeared that the code I got in my box wasn't correct. They sent me a new password by email so hopefully I'll find this is sorted out when I get home later
    (0)
    Fancy Man of Gridania

Player
    Character
    Zirda Wolfsgate
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 70

Can't play the Stormblood edition

Yesterday evening i was able to play the Stormblood edition without any problems. But today....i logged in and i saw the Heavensward opening, first I ignored it and played. Then i saw that i could not enter the Stormblood Dungeons, because I did not purchase the game. I logged into MogStation and it said that I need to purchase the game.... *i got the CD version btw* And yes i did Redeem the code.

I don't wanna Re install the game tho...might delete all my Stormblood savings
    And I DEF don't wanna buy the game again!!

This sucks so bad SE!
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by zirda View Post
    Yesterday evening i was able to play the Stormblood edition without any problems. But today....i logged in and i saw the Heavensward opening, first I ignored it and played. Then i saw that i could not enter the Stormblood Dungeons, because I did not purchase the game. I logged into MogStation and it said that I need to purchase the game.... *i got the CD version btw* And yes i did Redeem the code.

I don't wanna Re install the game tho...might delete all my Stormblood savings
    And I DEF don't wanna buy the game again!!

This sucks so bad SE!
    Hello,

sorry to hear that you are having issues accessing Stormblood content.

It looks like this form will solve the issue.

Your issue is most likely the following from the KBs about PS4 Stormblood Registration Code related issues:

I redeemed the game code included in my package before the fix on June 20th and only received Early Access. How do I get my full game entitlement?
    If you redeemed your game code before 17:00 (GMT)/18:00 (BST) on June 20th and only received the Early Access entitlement, please contact the Support Centre to have the relevant entitlement added to your account via this form.
    Sorry about the inconvenience caused!
    (0)
    Christin "Lallalingo" Nolte - Community Team