Player
    Character
    Hanana Hana
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 90

Triple Triad Rare Card Limit and the Sad Existence of 4* Cards

Decided recently to start working on collecting more TT cards and I have to say I am absolutely befuddled as to why this limit is still in place. In practice the rule automatically excludes 4* from ever really being usable without putting yourself at an extreme disadvantage, meaning there are 32 cards in the game that absoluteky have no chance of ever seeing the light of day.

1-3*s have plenty of applications through the various rulesets in the game, and 5*s will always have raw numbers, but because 4*s share a slot with 5* in the game there's never really a reason to add a 4* card to your deck. I'm even more annoyed because a good portion of the achievement reward cards are thrown into the 4* bin, so it feels even less rewarding hitting those milestones.

In the end I suppose I'm preaching to the choir, I just needed to vent.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Your Character
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Blue Mage Lv 60
    Instead of toning down the difficulty of npcs like they did a while ago due to whining, they should've just put in a thresshold where you can start using 4 4-star cards in your deck.

They still could do this in the future (hint-hint).
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Frizze Steeleblaze
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    Or if 4x4 is too much, what about one 5 star, one 4 star and three 1-3 stars? That would allow for some interesting deck building. Or the point-build system thats been discussed on the boards before(you get x number of stars - probly 17 or 18 - and can use whatever combination you like to get there).
    (2)