Player
    Character
    Irisa Telphis
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60

DRG/SAM looking for static

I started playing SB last week, and am looking for a static. Long time DRG player (since ARR), but I'm willing to switch to SAM since it's a stronger job at the moment. I have high-end kills in SCoB and FCoB, with respectable clear in A4 and A8, and did not play after A8. I have numerous high-end clears in WoW and other MMOs as well, most notably coming off a US15 finish in WoW last tier. My experience in this raid tier in FFXIV is very limited as I have been about a week, but I'll catch-up quick. I have flexible raid hours, and don't really mind what group it is (MC/HC), as long as we get together and can work together to achieve boss kills.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Raimann Kalashnikov
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Hi. My static is currently looking for a player with your caracteristics. We're a group composed with 4 alt character that cleared o4s on the first week and other 3 friends that are returning to the raid scene and/or can't raid during the weeks. Our raid schedulle is sat/sun starting arrounds 1pm est and try to raid for at least 4 hours, no stop time defined. The group as a whole is currently progressing on o4s and should beging progressing on neo soon next raid session. If the group suits you please contact me on discord Raimann#3456.
    (0)