Player
    Character
    Noxthir Faravel
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 70

[Cactuar] [FC][LFM] Arkadia Garden is looking for members

Hello and well met ! We are Arkadia Garden and we are looking for players new and old to join us in our adventures through Eorzea.

We are a rank 8 free company with a friendly and active community looking for more people to bolster our ranks, from endgame oriented players interested in running the latest content to fresh lil sprouts just starting their journey all are welcome in Ark-G!

We strive to provide a helpful and friendly environment so we all can partake in fun activities including but not limited to :

* Map Runs
    * Extreme SB Primals, learning / farm
    * Old extreme primal farms
    * SB Savage raiding
    * Custom events for fun and laughs

We have an active discord server and experienced players willing to provide a helping hand

If you are interested please feel free to leave your character name here or feel free to send a message to any of our officers in game :

* Graham Hruodland
    * Azie Sky
    * Hope Zidel
    * Noxthir Faravel
    (0)
    Last edited by Noxthir; 10-13-2017 at 03:44 AM. Reason: Updated officer list

Player
    Character
    Noxthir Faravel
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 70
    Hey guys, we are still recruiting both starting and endgame oriented players, please do feel free to send a tell to any of our officers if you are interested in having a chat about the FC
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Noxthir Faravel
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 70
    Back from the lull wanting to see the new stuff added by the patch with a group of fun people ? Give us a shout ! We are still recruiting ! New and Veteran players are welcome !
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kloe Fluffypaws
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    Hi Noxthir. I am the founder of a small but growing discord community server called "FC Alliance Network". It is a server for FC's of any size to socialize and collaborate cross-server and cross-datacenter. I'm looking for friendly and helpful FC's that enjoy expanding their community bubble and not be as closed off. It is a place where FC's can host events or just meet new people and be a part of a nice community that is against toxicity and elitism. We run weekly events just like the ones you posted above. If you are interested and would like to talk more about this, please pm me on discord. Kloe#5403 I look forward to hearing from you. ^.^
    (0)