Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    Character
    Xevia Vanothy
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    I have already done 2 threads about this and we're supposedly be getting a rotation system with 4.1 along with the new PvP mode if the unofficial translations of the most recent Live Letter are anything to go by.

Quote Originally Posted by Commander_Justitia View Post
    Let's say they introduce a new pvp roulette with just 1 mode for a week, if they don't restrict the other content like shatter during a sealrock week, I doubt it will flourish.
    Usually, this is what a rotation system entails

Quote Originally Posted by FoodAspectedPrimal View Post
    I was unaware that they did the roulette like that. While that in and method itself is rather silly (a roulette should be a roulette, after all) it's good to know I'll have my chance, thank you.
    Not yet. With 4.1, supposedly.

Quote Originally Posted by FoodAspectedPrimal View Post
    It seems as though the roulette heavily favours Shatter, meaning it is impossible without a premade group filling most if not all of the viable slots for the Seal Rock instance.
    I have already tried this. At least with one party.

You pretty much need 3 full pre-made parties queuing at the same time to even have a chance of getting a Seal Rock match going
    (0)
    Last edited by OskarXCI; 07-31-2017 at 02:25 AM.

Player
    Character
    Shadow Link'
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Last night I tried to do Seal Rock for the fiel commander set. I believe I was 1.5hrs in queue then I gave up. I can't wait for this roulette. Since the Garo event, my interest on doing PvP has been considerably increased and I want to experience all these modes. I would also like if we could add a 24man Frontlines as an available option before queueing. It's more fun and it involves more strategy than the 72-man mess. Sometimes I used to get 24 man frontlines and I don't know why. Maybe less people were queueing up?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Meroko Yui
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    I agree with this issue and with the issue of borderland ruins never being played is an issue with pvp. We need more rewards for playing these to be constantly implemented into the game. Why is the item distribution in this game so limited anyway. Wouldn't hurt to be giving us a lot more.
    (0)
    Ton

Player
    Character
    Meroko Yui
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    I'd personally enjoy a tournament mode set up like tennis match where people register for the event it starts with the 72 man matches and as the teams win and lose the tournament moves to a different pvp mode until you've less players and move to the 24 man mode etc. until you reach the 4 vs 4 modes. However this'd require implementation on a system forcing players to play specifically to dungeon and raid party set ups as the 4 vs 4 modes require a healer and tank and 2 dps to participate in them. That kind of a rotation would be interesting if they could set it up occasionally.
    (0)
    Ton

Player
    Character
    Axel Walker
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    2019 here, still trying to get it. Waiting 2 days to have a chance to queue, 40 min in queue, team full of bots. We lost.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Xevia Vanothy
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    The DC split for EU and NA certainly isn't helping getting pops for Frontline.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Arclest Aura
    World
    Belias
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80
    Theres always a way!
    Make a community event youself,
    im jp data center it takes 30 min to an hour to pop ussually but since last week theres a community event to do pvp everyday at 9 o clock,
    the result? 5 min wait everyday till the date change
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Xevia Vanothy
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Miminming View Post
    Theres always a way!
    Make a community event youself,
    im jp data center it takes 30 min to an hour to pop ussually but since last week theres a community event to do pvp everyday at 9 o clock,
    the result? 5 min wait everyday till the date change
    EU has been doing this with Rival Wings but since the split happened we haven’t managed to get a pop.

When the World Visit System gets added, it might make it easier to organize for these things.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2