Player
    Character
    Borz Borski
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70

LFM for Chill but determined static!

Hi all! Ever feel like you're just too far behind everyone else on clearing the new EX primals/delta savage, and won't catch up until the next new thing comes out and everyone stops farming what you need? Yeah, me too. So lets fix that!

Am dumb but lovable i310ish PLD (more when spend my creation once capped this week) and my friend is sameish-ilvl SCH who is my most favourite healer ever. Looking for more people to run Susano/Lakshmi EX (the latter of which we have cleared once with little luck! ), delta savage, anything people need, but of course our goal is clears! We are EST time, usually play in the evenings (7pm until waaay too late at night). Once we get some people together who are committed and don't mind splatting a few hundred times, we can hammer out all the details and plan some stuff.
    So if anyone wants to kick it, get some progression done and get goodies, please send me a tell, post here, or whisper me in game (Borz Borski). Take care all.
    -Borz
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Miss November
    World
    Maduin
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Hello, my wife and i are looking for exp primal/savage static. WE are a 318 Ast and 317 Pld. I have some questions.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Borz Borski
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    Hey there. This is like the worst forums i've ever seen in my entire life as far as the interface, I have no clue how to send you messages :/ It says you are on excalibur, and my player search didn't come up with your name, so I guess we just have to talk through this, unless you know better way! What kind of questions did you have?
    Thanks for the reply!
    -Borz
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kade Destros
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70
    Hey. I play mostly in the evenings with my SOs (7pm and onwards CST), so this sounds pretty ideal. ilvl 319 (soon to be 320) BRD, and ilvl 311 AST. I'm leveling DRK, too. I have a level 70 WHM alt, too.

But uh, I have farmed Lak/Sas with no issue and have my weapons/etc, and I'm now just looking for a casual static to work on progression with for savage stuff. :3

A no-salt sort of static would be great. I'd love to chat with you about it if you have the time. I'm Kade Destros in-game.

Thanks!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Heize July
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70
    I am definitely interested in chattin' with you about this. I'm currently planning on server transferring to Coeurl in the next few weeks and would love to find a static to tackle some EX Primal/Omega runs with.

I have a 70 BRD that's around ~310 that I'm working on gearing up but I also have a WHM alt that I'm leveling up at the moment.

Not sure what would be the best way to reach you but my discord is chimes#6334.
    (0)