Player
    Character
    Coatl Days
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by JunseiKei View Post
    It allows players to take healthy breaks and not feel tied down to the game.
    Sorry, I respectfully see where you are coming from but have to disagree. Weekly lockouts force you to log in at least a few days out of the week to make sure you're still caught up. For you and maybe Yoshi-P's general target audience, this is easy. But those with military backgrounds often get short bursts of breaks and long leaves afterwards. They'd grind 4000 tomes a week if they could because they don't know when they'll get another opportunity to. But they can't, and it's because the game holds them back from doing so to make things "fair." It's not really fair.
    (15)

Player
    Character
    Mook Mook
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Why change what people are not really complaining about. People enjoy it. The know what to expect.
    I think the content update schedule is very boring and monotonous but *shrugs*
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lelane Lavellan
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeol View Post
    Besides, removing weekly lock means that there will be people who will get every single piece of gear in few days and got nothing to do later on. It will hurt DF queues.
    Yes, exactly, that's how you get people who burn through everything in a week and then complain that there's nothing to do.

I don't mind the system staying as it is. I enjoy it, it suits me fine. I have no desire for it to change.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Coatl Days
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Mook_Mook View Post
    Why change what people are not really complaining about. People enjoy it. The know what to expect.
    It's been quite a major complaint that has been voiced quite vehemently throughout the NA community for years. Perhaps those that were really sick of it quit and never really came back to voice another complaint? I'm not sure if the JP community is for it or against it, but that is probably the main reason it's stayed for this long.
    (15)

Character
    Kosmos Meishou
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    The current end game reward structure ensures that end game players stay roughly together in terms of gearing, just as story and normal mode content at level cap ensures that more casual players can keep up, relatively speaking and will be geared for the next batch of content. The system of raid drops seems to have been tweaked sufficiently that players raiding will get gear they need, instead of having to resist rolling on something and seeing it hit the floor because they were waiting for something specific to their job. The system is fine as is.
    (1)

Character
    Kosmos Meishou
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Would you prefer updates every six months, or annually? This kind of complaint makes no sense to me, I mean it's like complaining that episodes of your favorite show come weekly, and asking a science fiction show to change genre mid stream because fans know what to expect. Of course they know, they like it, that why they keep coming back. Changing that alienates the audience. Same thing applies here.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Skadi Felis
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    Sorry, I respectfully see where you are coming from but have to disagree. Weekly lockouts force you to log in at least a few days out of the week to make sure you're still caught up.
    Even without log in 2 days each week you will catch up next patch.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Soft Boiled
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    This is a subscription based game. The weekly caps are there so you have to play every week and pay your monthly sub.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Usalia Killia
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 30
    Why change what people are not really complaining about?
    But lots of people do complaining about it.
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Usalia Killia
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 30
    Quote Originally Posted by Felis View Post
    ?.
    But what the point you can catch up next expansion as well.
    Did you ever think that may be people want to do savage and ex content when its new.
    (4)

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast