Player
    Character
    Your Character
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Blue Mage Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Subucnimorning View Post
    So I don't even understand why this 0-2 chest system is necessary then? Maybe to prevent 7 people from only taking 1 new person in each time and they are guaranteed the loot?
    SE wants it so that for every 8 people clearing a fight, they get 2 pieces of loot.

If you allow people to run again who didn't get loot, that becomes 8 loot for 8 people.

If you don't put a penalty of a chest running with 1-4 people who had the win, then it'd be 2 loot for every 5-7 people.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Sylvina Eon
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Why do they even penalize veteran players for coming along to help new people out with Savage content anyway?
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Flame Colonel
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvina View Post
    Why do they even penalize veteran players for coming along to help new people out with Savage content anyway?
    it can led to abuse easily.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Kitty Dad
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Xellos2099 View Post
    it can led to abuse easily.
    I never really understood this. Can't the lockout just remain for the people who cleared but keep 2 chests for folks who didn't yet? Is it the fear of people selling clears? It seems that whatever system is in place already doesn't stop that from happening, though. So I don't really see the point of all the hub-bub about it.
    (8)

Player
    Character
    Sylvina Eon
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    People selling clears sounds like it would surely be against TOS.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Cassandra Solidor
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    Lockout is prefect fine, screwing a pt over is not fine.
    I disagree. For a game that heavily attempts to promote more social interaction, it seems a bit odd they essentially force you into one group since if you clear with other players, you'll screw over your static. This sucks for any group that can only meet on weekends as you can't touch Savage prior unless you have a second character. It would be better if loot wasn't effected if say, only two people cleared in the party.

that way you can easily find people who farm stuff for other.
    No they couldn't. Say the above changes were made. The person who cleared would get nothing while the other seven would be able to roll on whatever dropped. If they opted not to, they're locked on any further loot rolls for themselves until the following week.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvina View Post
    People selling clears sounds like it would surely be against TOS.
    Uh, why? It isn't disrupting gameplay or anything. Regardless, it isn't. People regularly advertise sales in PF.
    (6)
    Last edited by Bourne_Endeavor; 07-26-2017 at 11:00 AM.

Player
    Character
    Texa Yuu
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Bourne_Endeavor View Post
    Uh, why? It isn't disrupting gameplay or anything. Regardless, it isn't. People regularly advertise sales in PF.
    Because those drops are supposed to be rewards for people who work the hardest at playing the game well.

I think the whole thing is a really murky grey area myself. Even without the drops some people would pay anyways just to lose the bonus status. You can't really stop players from clearing content the way they want to.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Flame Colonel
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70
    I think we are getting derail to the real issue. There was warning about 1 chest back in alexander creator savage if u enter with someone with prior clear
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Evan Lionheart
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 70
    This is a really serious matter, that should be adressed ASAP.
    Either via Party Finder option aka "Only 2 chests people allowed" or, via some big announcement when someone join your party.
    Also, nickname should be included in that. You don't want to sit there asking "who is cleared already?"

p.s. Thanks for pointing this out, because i was thinking, that it works exactly the same as Alexander, and.... it's not.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Flicka Freak
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    As an additional note, there should be an option/feature in PF to prevent someone with "clear for the week" to enter, not just someone who has "cleared".

Considering the amount of trolls in this game who enjoy 1-chesting people for fun, SE should seen this problem and fixed it a long time ago tbh.
    (2)

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast