Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Player
    Character
    Vash Warbreaker
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 72
    There are too many different versions of the old primals as is. I would personally prefer brand new content than continually revisiting old.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Remedi Maxwell
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90
    I think that maybe in the future would be interesting to make something with the old primals especially the ARR ones, maybe to add the new mechanics that have been added during the years
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Methos Ranperre
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 70
    Rather see the time and money spent towards new content.

If there is anything in older content that deserves a new version trial, it is story bosses that never got a proper trial aka The Wandering Minstrel fights.

The Primals get enough attention even under the newer format with a Normal and EX mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Remedi View Post
    I think that maybe in the future would be interesting to make something with the old primals especially the ARR ones, maybe to add the new mechanics that have been added during the years
    SE has done this in the past and a good example would be a fight against the 6 original primals at the same time on a new battlefield. I still think not enough time has gone by to justify it though. Maybe a 5th year anniversary trial.
    (0)
    Last edited by ReplicaX; 07-26-2017 at 04:58 AM.

Player
    Character
    Dirk Gently
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Kosmos992k View Post
    I think that we should get an un-nerfed original Titan HM with all of his original power and mechanics restored, and echo removed, with strict and complete level/item level sync level 50 & ilevel 70. Then everyone who blathers on about it being easy, can step into the arena and see whether they really can cash the checks that their mouth has written for them.
    Exactly...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Skadi Felis
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Oscura View Post
    What do you think super savage is?
    Original difficulty before it got turned down during dev testing runs.

Topic:
    I prefer a 3rd mode to the new trials, not the old.
    (0)
    Last edited by Felis; 07-26-2017 at 10:06 AM.

Player
    Character
    Prototype Zero
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Vidu View Post
    No, thanks.
    Cant we let old fights rest now? Fighting Titan a FOURTH time? Why would you want to do that? ;_;

If its "brand new mechanics" I'd rather have an actual, brand new fight to go with it - new boss, new music, new arena.
    Maybe its just me but I dont like that sort of constant backtracking. We fought Titan three times, I'd like him to give up now...
    Most "new" stuff is reskin/review of manichics of the past anyway, at this point it is just reskining old content so I really do not care one way or the other. I would be up for lv 70 versions of old content, waiting for snowcloak hard mode. Anyways I present Navel Slam Extreme , lv 70 titan:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ssnaiquvns
    (0)

0 quality HQ is possible

Player
    Character
    Junpei Iorii
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Whocareswhatmynameis View Post
    I think it's a great idea, 90% of the community won't though because they can't stand any content in the game that can't be facerolled first try.

I would like a new version of Shiva too.
    It's not the case for me...It's more of I am sick and tired of going back to back to back
    on older content like that. Keep moving forward and let older content be just that.
    Make new stuff to have fun with. I would begin to think their losing idea's
    if they make 10 version of Ifrit lol.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Drae Wellenbrecher
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    New difficulty no, but making the extreme mode relevant at any time could be something to do. And for raids too. But they would never do that, would take too much time.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Skadi Felis
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Arutan View Post
    New difficulty no, but making the extreme mode relevant at any time could be something to do. And for raids too. But they would never do that, would take too much time.
    24 man raid roulette come finally
    Now we can start to ask for an ex primal roulette.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Luna Faye
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 51
    Quote Originally Posted by Inuk9 View Post
    I think its a good idea, imagine doing Titan (Savage) with brand new machanics and battle settled to lv 70?

What do you guys think?
    I would love that, but look we got something similar to that already, and it's called the last battle of the MSQ lol. I wish there would be a savage/ex version of it, or the old primals made harder, even newer released primals should have once again, a regular version, a hard version and a ex version. So we can please casual, midcore and people being bored aka hardcore, but I don't see it happening, because then someone actually needs to put some money and resources into it, that maybe in most cases would have generated a more overall content as well as giving more development time to the already existing branches. Sadly to say, there's not much of a market for the primal "savage" category and we have to accept that.
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3