Player
    Character
    Drakanoth Dawnguard
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Centershock View Post
    In contrast to the condescending tone of the post I quoted...

To BR and RU players, how much (in your currency) is a monthly sub and how much did you have to pay for the Stormblood expansion? I'm curious to know. Because enticing customers to buying Stormblood then suddenly raising your prices without notice is what generates bad publicity.
    I could tell you we paid 32 brl on the sub but that is only true for Steam users, because Steam has its own conversion system, and using that conversion system we did actually pay less than 15 dollars. That was only valid for Steam, though. Also we paid 106 brl for Stormblood.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Essenia Coffey
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Centershock View Post
    In contrast to the condescending tone of the post I quoted...

To BR and RU players, how much (in your currency) is a monthly sub and how much did you have to pay for the Stormblood expansion? I'm curious to know. Because enticing customers to buying Stormblood then suddenly raising your prices without notice is what generates bad publicity.
    Here I can say whats prices was for RU players - it's was 289 rub in 1 month(standard) before changes - after changes prices be ~880 rub, today is ~920 rub, and in end of August (on planned euro exchange) price be ~1039 rub,and not forgot thats salary be same whom work in RU region but price be every day different.
    (0)

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41