Player
    Character
    Aleyden Locrine
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 80

Savage Raid Loot Drops.

Is there anyways we can get a way to know when a party member has already gotten the weekly Clear. Could just make it a Queue exclusion to stop us from going in if someone in the party already has done it.

It seems there is a lot of people with clears joining clear parties in PF who want to get two chest.

Maybe there is already a way, and I just don't know it, Feedback is welcome.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Baradaeg Ryssbhirwyn
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 80
    Iirc you can't roll on the loot if you got the clear within the reset.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lodestone Bait
    World
    Pandaemonium
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Legion88 View Post
    Iirc you can't roll on the loot if you got the clear within the reset.
    Yes, but that's not the issue.

The issue is that you get two chests of loot if everyone in the group has not cleared withing that lockout yet and only one if 1-3? have cleared within that lockout. I think once half the party has cleared that week, no chest drops anymore at all, you only get the page/token.

So knowing how many people have cleared already also tells you how many chests you get if you clear.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hiro Azumi
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleyden View Post
    Is there anyways we can get a way to know when a party member has already gotten the weekly Clear. Could just make it a Queue exclusion to stop us from going in if someone in the party already has done it.

It seems there is a lot of people with clears joining clear parties in PF who want to get two chest.

Maybe there is already a way, and I just don't know it, Feedback is welcome.
    When queuing a duty, select purpose: duty completion. If someone has already completed for the week it should come up with *one of your party members do not meet the requirement for this duty. People who already have thier weekly clear can only question for purpose: practice unless they changed this since creator savage.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Garok Dakardyn
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 70
    We've had the same issue, although this 'duty completion' thing is really unclear. we lost a chest because of some troll who joined right after reset (so most likely intentional) and it really pisses not only me but everyone else off. Make it clearer SE and easier to see who completed, dont tell us at the end when loots out and your locked out.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Blue Lightt
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Garaka1307 View Post
    We've had the same issue, although this 'duty completion' thing is really unclear. we lost a chest because of some troll who joined right after reset (so most likely intentional) and it really pisses not only me but everyone else off. Make it clearer SE and easier to see who completed, dont tell us at the end when loots out and your locked out.
    I just made a post about this in General before I saw this but yeah it just happened to me and it is very frustrating. It needs to warn the entire group at the start, not leave it up to the party leader and hope they click the right thing when queueing
    (0)