Character
    Drake Orkaan
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 61
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxpheras View Post
    Hello there!

Thank you for the continued feedback in regards to the changes made to Sprint in 4.0.

In the previous Letter from the Producer LIVE, Yoshida mentioned that while we require some time, the dev. team is considering making adjustments to Sprint outside of combat.
    thank you for the information, Luxpheras. it's good to know that it is on SE's schedule and we will be looking forward to the changes to sprint outside of combat if they are ever implemented.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Khalith Mateo
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    I second the notion of unlimited sprint in cities and outside combat. SWTOR does that as well and just deactivates it when you get in combat.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Drake Orkaan
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 61
    Quote Originally Posted by Khalithar View Post
    I second the notion of unlimited sprint in cities and outside combat. SWTOR does that as well and just deactivates it when you get in combat.
    so is there some kind of caution factor in SWTOR? for example, do you feel a need to sneak around enemies so that they do not slow you down? or is it not that kind of game?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kronus Magnus
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 70
    There is no sneaking in the overworld in swtor. You can avoid some things if you hug walls and move carefully but no reason to. Most things in the world can be killed easily. If you aggro there your sprint just turns off but nothing like heavy as far as I know.
    (0)

Adventure Journey Concept: http://goo.gl/b6SyTh

Skillchain Concept: http://goo.gl/tts8Cz

Power Modifier Concept: http://goo.gl/Md3UAB

Player
    Character
    Drake Orkaan
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 61
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandpark View Post
    There is no sneaking in the overworld in swtor. You can avoid some things if you hug walls and move carefully but no reason to. Most things in the world can be killed easily. If you aggro there your sprint just turns off but nothing like heavy as far as I know.
    ok, i was just imagining players in SWTOR avoid aggro because they simply did not want to be slowed down, and was wonder if that were to be the case for FFXIV if unlimited sprint were to be implemented.
    (0)

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14