Player
    Character
    Eltreum Fjnel
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 80

How long should a Dungeon run take?

As a tank my runs end up being around 20min, with around 18 or less if DPS is good, or around 23 min or more if DPS is low.

Is this slow or decent enough? What is the average for a level 70 expert? What about lower levels?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Frizze Steeleblaze
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    Depends on the dungeon(some have more artificial breaks then others), and it depends on the team. A dungeon that doesnt let you even try to pull more then 2 groups at a time with a team that is weak on aoe and not necessarily playing their classes well? Thats probly a 35-40 min run(closer to 60 if theyre also wiping to boss mechanics). A dungeon that you can not only do big pulls on but easily survive them, with a strong aoe group and a tank and healer on top of their game? They might push 10 mins, and will certainly be done in less then 15. The 18-22 you mention is a normal sounding range for average groups(as in less then exceptional, but better then awful) in normal dungeons.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kouen Elfrit
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 70
    The group I usually do dailies with clear lvl70 dungeons roughly between 13-16 minutes, over geared / over leveled content 10-13minutes. We once cleared brayflox hard in 8 minutes (sync'd).

Anytime when I queue roulette without my group, expert averages around 15-22 minutes.

There are a number of factors that determine the speed of how things are cleared, communication is one of them. Good dps is another and knowledge of the dungeon as well.
    (0)
    Last edited by KouenElfrit; 07-23-2017 at 07:28 PM.