Player
    Character
    Salacia Venelai
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 60

Possible new Race and Class type

I was thinking as heavensward came with a new race, it would be a really nice touch to add yet another race perhaps of the wolf style, and mabey make the Au-ra actually have some more dragon like features. coz lets be honest they just look like people with horns and bad dermatitis. and as for a class type i was thinking something thats kind of a buccaneer style that uses duel swords, as the flame general when you 1st see him has two swords on his sides. would have been a nice gladiator side job.

Oh and an idea to help server maintainance would be to remove players that have not played for two years from there servers, so when they do next play they just need to repick a server. That way it makes room for active players.
    (0)
    Last edited by Salacia; 07-22-2017 at 04:13 PM. Reason: forgot an idea.

Player
    Character
    Enkidoh Roux
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Yoshi already stated ages ago that they won't be adding a new player race for quite a long time, if ever - the lupin race shown in SB are to my knowledge actually classed as beastmen and are not considered part of the 'enlightened' races of people, so they will never be playable (their heads alone would be far too much trouble to have to adapt gear for).

As for a 'buccaneer' style class/Job, that is actually what MRD is meant to be - the pirates of Eorzea actually prefer great axes over guns and swords which they developed into the discipline of MRD, although it's Job upgrade has different lore to that (WARs are mercenaries from a Hellsguard mountain tribe in Alabathia's Spine). Sadly swords will always be GLA/PLD, and Raubahn is a GLA too (his use of dual-wielding swords is typical of npcs who tend to have access to things players don't). And classes will never upgrade to secondary Jobs again, ACN upgrading to SMN and SCH was an experiment which failed so they're pretty much just going for singular 'classless Jobs' now. So that's out too.

Really, SAM and RDM are about the closest you'll see a 'sword' wielding DPS class, and for dual wielding 'swords', ROG and NIN serve that role already I'm afraid.

As for purging 'inactive' players, it's not the total amount of players who are assigned to a server that locks it, but those currently logged in which are the problem. A character registered three years ago to Balmung does not affect the current login queue in any way, until that player decides to play it again. Inactive players do not affect servers at all, so removing them only causes confusion and problems for no benefit I'm afraid. So I do not see SE adopting it.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Salacia Venelai
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 60
    ahh i was not aware of some of those things. but after the stormblood the way classes and jobs now work make SCH and SMN a lot better than they used too. but i do say fair enough to the wolf head issue, although a lycan version of the cats people or a fox people might work. and yea i know ROG NIN are there responce to the twin weapons, i just perfer swords myself. prehaps they could implement a option to swap out the shield for a secondary sword and adjust or add a skill acordingly. i know they may not do it but hey dreams are free.
    (0)