Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Blue Bird
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    That sounds pretty cool, except I was hoping for something a bit more proactive instead of reactive. A HoT wouldn't be able to save a teammate from certain death the way a shield or barrier skill would. That's honestly the BEST thing about skills like Cover, Intervention, The Blackest Night, and (to a certain extent) Divine Veil. You can see that someone is about to die, and try doing something about it.

A heal over time would just get overwritten by healers. I really hope there's more to it than just that.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Vespereaux Vaillantes
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by BluexBird View Post
    And lol chill with the amounts! I think 20% HP for 15 seconds would be pretty much just like Thrill of Battle and broken as hell! 10% for 10 seconds is plenty. Think of Divine Veil, it's actually better than something like this, just that instead of a shield, this would be an HP increase. You know, cuz Warriors are all about the extra HP! :P
    The % increase to max HP would be based off the recipient's HP, not the WAR's.
    The numbers I provided we're off-the-cuff and yes, were maybe a bit much. 15% would probably be a pretty good percent that would provide DPS with a HP buffer close to a shield worth 10% of a Tank's max HP. A 10 second duration is fine.
    (0)
    Last edited by TouchandFeel; 07-22-2017 at 05:46 AM.

Player
    Character
    Jace Ossura
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by anubis1820 View Post
    @Kabooa. Good idea but to powerful. Why use a Def cd 4 TB if you just heal half your life lost. Warrior on zerk crit a equilibrium can already heal for 18k
    While true, you can't heal from damage in the past 3 seconds if that damage killed you.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Blackiron Tarkus
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 90
    Would be nice if Upheaval acted as a 5 second trick attack for party comps that don't have a nin or sam in the static. But I would settle for just returning the self heal of Inner Beast, Storm's Path and Steel Cyclone to 100%. 50% and 25% respectively.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Duelle Urelle
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by TouchandFeel View Post
    War Cry
    lvl. 68 (replaces Shake it Off)
    Cast Time: Instant Recast: 120 seconds

The Warrior releases a bellowing cry, rousing their comrades and rallying them to victory.

Removes most detrimental effects from all party members within 15 yalms and provides the status "Bestial Vigor", which increases maximum HP by 20% and restores the amount increased for 15 seconds.
    This sounds good, but it needs a new name. Warcry is already in the game. It's the JP name for Infuriate.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Vespereaux Vaillantes
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Duelle View Post
    This sounds good, but it needs a new name. Warcry is already in the game. It's the JP name for Infuriate.
    Honestly I was initially thinking of calling it Battlecry or Cry of Battle since it is essentially a group Thrill of Battle but so many people were using the name Warcry for their proposals that I just went with the flow.

Other potential names:
    - Primal Scream
    - Rousing Roar
    (0)
    Last edited by TouchandFeel; 07-22-2017 at 09:11 AM.

Player
    Character
    Viola Cruxis
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 80
    I'm beating a dead horse here, but I'm all for Blue's or whoever's idea for shouts or cries or dps buffs or heals or shields or anything. Any idea is a good idea sounds great to me, this included. Just want... something.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kamyar Thebarbarian
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 60
    My thoughts combine upheaval and onslaught with some changes, and a new ability for the for the missing one, and turn shake it up into an AoE to be combo ed into like drg has

62: Upheaval: 1 min cool down, 400 potency, no beast gauge cost but grants 10, make it a gap closer and keep the hp thing on it

64: killing floor: 1 min cool down, ground AoE that does 25 potency to all enemies in it. All Allies standing in it gain +10% healing(this effect does not apply to you), thrill of battle becomes thrill of war while standing in it. duration 15 seconds

68: shake it off: combos from overpower to do a cone AoE for 120 dmg and cost 100 tp if combos, if not it costs 130 tp, gives 10 beast gauge. if done in a combo gives a 15% chance to give a free steel cyclone

hope no one thinks this is broken, kinda think it would be balanced fixing a lot of the notions we need utility, onslaught isn't usable and shake it off is garbage
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Fallen Shadows
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    I think AoE ToB would be cool. Shift bloodbath back. Make a bit of a self-sacrifice, and then fix the name! So, like:

BLOODLUST:
    Reduce own HP by 30%, boosting all nearby allies' HP by 10% and healing for same amount. While under effects of Bloodlust, all party members convert a portion of damage dealt into HP, up to 25% of max HP.

OR, if we want a little damage utility:
    BLOODLUST:
    Reduce own HP by 30%, boosting all nearby allies' HP by 10% and healing for same amount. While under effects of Bloodlust, all party members gain 5% additional damage and heals for this same amount, up to 25% of max HP.

An even more specialized warrior/berserker twist to this:
    BLOODLUST:
    Reduce own HP by 30%, boosting all nearby allies' HP by 10% and healing for same amount. While under effects of Bloodlust, all critical damage dealt by party members is increased by 10% and heals for this same amount, up to 25% of max HP.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Shadow Reaver
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    id be happy to have shake it off just be a defensive cool down honestly, wars the only tank that didnt get a single defensive cool down in 4.0 and for the love of god make it not tied to the gauge like everything revolves around that thing on war stating to get more annoying when i thing of how all my skills are gated by that thing and how slow you accumulate gauge on war
    (0)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast