Player

Blue Mage Brigade! (Recruiting!)

Hello, fellow cactuar people, and people thinking about coming to cactuar! We're the Blue Mage Brigade, and we're looking for you! Probably. Maybe. I mean, it's possible.

The Blue Mage Brigade is a free company that looks to help everyone looking to fit in and find a comforting family type FC. We're helpful, kind, and interested in you! You need help with MSQ? We got ya! You need help with some farming? Pshh no prob. You want to alienate people, complain all day, or generally be a butt? Well....m-maybe this isn't the place for you.

While the Blue Mage Brigade likes to keep things civil, polite, and friendly towards as many as we can, we are not a PG-13 FC, and all adults here. That doesn't mean we're R like ...fear and loathing in las vegas. More like Titanic cause someone said F*** and there was a boob.

-Continued next post!
    (0)

Player

We are especially looking for people that are interested in being active in our little community! Raiders, crafters, and website contributers!

While general asshatary will not be tolerated in FC, there are 3 main topic we do avoid in FC chat as they cause quite a bit of drama.

Politics
    Religion
    Drugs

Things we do have!

Rank 8 with buffs up all the time!
    Medium house in Mist (W10 P59) with max crafting facilities, company workshop, and airship.
    Full house amenities including aesthetician, armoire, triple triad, toy box, etc.
    Hunt fanatics if you like that kinda thing!
    Discord Server!
    Website @ bmbrigade.enjin.com

So again, if you're looking for a friendly and caring enviroment, where drama llamas will be put out to pasture, contact:

Etienne Souza
    Cassian Dawnshadow
    Selrith Lunessa
    (0)

Player

We've gotten a few new members via this post! I hope to see more of you come see what the brigade has to offer!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Aurum Penn
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 33
    I just joined the free company and I am quite new to the game but I wanted to say that I haven't felt so welcomed in a 'guild' before. Everyone is really nice and helpful! I know that I will become a better player here. And I hope that I will eventually be able to contribute to Blue Mage Brigade!

I'm sure if you joined you would feel the same way
    (1)