Player
    Character
    Eden Dawn
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70

Latecomer looking for FC

I'm not sure this is the best place to post this, but Louisoix is the server I'm on so this seemed a sensible place to start. I'm a WoW refugee so I find the whole FC, static and LS business here a little baffling.

I've only just hit 70 (3.0 to 4.0 MSQ was quite a slog) and will presumably be stuck behind the curve for a while. Nevertheless I figured I could do worse than to check if there are any FCs who would be willing to take a look at someone with no gear and no relevant experience. I don't even have gil for bribes.

I'm mainly around weekday late evenings (from, say, 9pm UK time). Beyond endgame I could see myself farming old content (new to me obviously) for glamour and mounts.

My only lvl 70 is AST, but I don't mind trying out something else. I haven't used the lvl 60 boost yet, so could always do that.

Thanks in advance for any interest!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Eden Dawn
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    Ok, that worked out less than perfectly. I would also be grateful for suggestions where I should be looking for FCs instead of this forum
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Elara Almasombria
    World
    Sagittarius
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90
    FF14 don't work like WoW, here people usually form statics groups outside their FC (Guilds) for savage raiding, anything else is usually pugged. My tip for you is this: focus on gearing up (310 from tomes, Susano and Lakhsmi Extreme, Omega normal mode), I will also recommend that if you want to heal level at least Scholar or White Mage for more flexibility.

Also, find a nice and friendly FC with people to team up and have fun in general while you learn the ropes and gear up. You can check this forum or you can contact me in-game (Elara Hojaplateada) if you want to join the FC I'm part of (The Free Folk).

Note: Instead of a level 60 boost save the money for a transfer in case Luisoix end with a little raiding scene in general.
    (2)
    Last edited by Driavna; 07-23-2017 at 04:26 AM.

Player
    Character
    Eden Dawn
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    A belated thanks for the reply!

I guess I underestimated how puggable some of the content is. Having taken your advice I had some decent luck through DF/PF. Still, I'll have to get used to the FC/static concept.

I'll have a look around once I've found my feet a bit. Thanks and hopefully bump into you some time!
    (0)