Player
    Character
    Carlo Vinne
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 80

Warriors beware in D1S

That is what we call it, right? Or is it O1S?

Either way, be extremely careful with Thrill of Battle. If you're over your natural HP amount, and ToB wears off during his HP to 1 attack, it'll kill you.

I imagine swapping stances during this time could have a similar effect.

On a less important note: has anybody ever gotten the haste bonus from the Deltascape 3.0 escape game when you start in the southwest corner? It looks like you've got an extra tile to travel compared with NE, which prevents you from reaching it to get the bonus.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Ihza Mhaskova
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekimmak View Post

Either way, be extremely careful with Thrill of Battle. If you're over your natural HP amount, and ToB wears off during his HP to 1 attack, it'll kill you.

On a less important note: has anybody ever gotten the haste bonus from the Deltascape 3.0 escape game when you start in the southwest corner? It looks like you've got an extra tile to travel compared with NE, which prevents you from reaching it to get the bonus.
    My FC/a lot of Exodus has been calling it V1S.

Thanks for putting this up!

I main WHM but the WAR I ran with did notice this issue last night as well.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Nestama Eynfoetsyn
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    Same applies to the Troubadour HP boost effect.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Olclessiy Yolmathaer
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekimmak View Post

thanks for the notice. il remember that next week. also its V1s V2s ect ect. its already named and numberd by the dam game this time why are people saying O or D?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ociela Koslun
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by NargaHuntress View Post
    thanks for the notice. il remember that next week. also its V1s V2s ect ect. its already named and numberd by the dam game this time why are people saying O or D?
    Omega, Deltascape, or Version. Also O# might survive the next few wings better as well. Since they could be Betascape v1-4 and Alphascape v1-4, in which case V1-4 could get confusing. Personal/Group preference really.
    Heck, i referred to Alexander as AG, AM, and AC 1-4 in my small group as opposed to A1-12. Then Coils were T1-13, but couldve been referred to differently.
    (0)