Player
    Character
    Azuri Nona
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 70

Free Company Forums Tab Feedback

My Free Company decided to actively use the Lodestone Forums Tab and after making the first topic there, i have a few things i would like to see improved/that are not clear:

- Why is it, that you can edit the opening post of the topic, but not the comments?
    If someone posted something and wants to edit it, the only choice is, to delete the comments resulting in an ugly "this comment has been deleted" message every time. The option to edit is obviously there, as it functions just fine for the opening post, so i would like to see that for the comments too.

- The character limit is very, VERY confusing
    http://imgur.com/q6qHwo3
    As you can see, the written character limit is 2000, but the system stops you at 1000. It shouldn't even be that low to begin with (at least for an opening post), but if it has to, please make it clear which is the limit.

- In german it says "antworten" (reply) to reply to a specific post, "kommentieren" (comment), to reply to the thread. In english it properly says "reply to comment" and "reply to thread". The german variation is interchanged and confusing. It would be great if that gets corrected.
    (0)
    Last edited by Ailey; 07-18-2017 at 03:26 PM.