Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Character
    Rastiana Bel'briar
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    Thavnair and sharlyan are both possible locations to visit since they've been added to the map...
    Yotsuyu might be redeemed by her time alone with Gosetsu... Hein seems like the kinda guy who would go easy on someone like her... if he and gosetsu show her things can be different and not all Domans suck... if they can show her that this doma is a different doma she may end up ok... Fordola I think will have a harder time... lyse can hold a grudge and isn't very level headed... fordola's best chance for a happy ending would be to get away from both ala mhigo and garlemald... fresh start is her only option
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lanore Evermourne
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    Manderville will be revealed as a primal.
    (0)

Character
    Y'aschas Massif
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 72
    Quote Originally Posted by Drkdays View Post
    Manderville will be revealed as a primal.
    Revealed? Everyone already knows it though.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Trpimir Ratyasch
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    I never meant to cast doubt on Yotsuyu's story. I have no reason to disbelieve it - just remember Yotsuyu's "mother" is actually her stepmother and aunt, and "brother" is her cousin in reality.

I'm just not certain where the notion that the Doman government was indirectly responsible for her abuse came from. I don't recall anyone ever saying the Doman government was really bad - the SAM 60 - 70 quest states the Hingan government is, but I don't remember anyone saying anything bad about Doma. There are a lot of questions still surrounding the timeframe of Yotsuyu's adoption and when the Imperials conquered Doma... I don't think it's really fair to blame the Doman government for it, especially considering the cultural aspect.
    (4)
    Trpimir Ratyasch's Way Status (6.55 - End)
    [ ]LOST [ ]NOT LOST [X] PvPING FOR SWAG
    "There is no hope in stubbornly clinging to the past. It is our duty to face the future and march onward, not retreat inward." -Sovetsky Soyuz, Azur Lane: Snowrealm Peregrination

Player
    Character
    Blake Wolfe
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 71
    While Thavnair and Old Sharlayan are on the world map revealed to us, they aren't on the in game world map.

Full:
    http://cdn4.dualshockers.com/wp-cont...kfurt_13-1.jpg

In-game:
    http://i.imgur.com/guS5ihy.png and http://i.imgur.com/BgcYohS.png

Ingame maps at full size, furthest out they go. No sign of Thavnair or Sharlayan on there, and only glimpses of clouded Ilsabard.

Not saying we'll never see them, just saying it's more likely to happen in a separate expansion.
    (0)
    Last edited by BlakeWolfe; 07-23-2017 at 03:17 PM.

Player
    Character
    Alijana Tumet
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 90
    I'm kind of curious about what the heck they're planning on doing with Yuyuhase and Laurentius.

Quest NPCs in the Ala Mhigo areas repeatedly mention seeing a suspicious duo going about, yet you never actually catch a glimpse of them, nor do you get any tips on just what it is they're scheming.
    (11)

Player
    Character
    Endris Caemwynn
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by BlakeWolfe View Post
    While Thavnair and Old Sharlayan are on the world map revealed to us, they aren't on the in game world map.

Full:
    http://cdn4.dualshockers.com/wp-cont...kfurt_13-1.jpg

In-game:
    http://i.imgur.com/guS5ihy.png and http://i.imgur.com/BgcYohS.png

Ingame maps at full size, furthest out they go. No sign of Thavnair or Sharlayan on there, and only glimpses of clouded Ilsabard.

Not saying we'll never see them, just saying it's more likely to happen in a separate expansion.
    Technically, you can see them on the world map if the server's having trouble identifying where you are while loading in. It displays the full world map, and whatever kind of server hiccup caused that happened pretty often during the launch of the expansion.
    (2)

Character
    Matthieu Desrosiers
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by KageTokage View Post
    I'm kind of curious about what the heck they're planning on doing with Yuyuhase and Laurentius.

Quest NPCs in the Ala Mhigo areas repeatedly mention seeing a suspicious duo going about, yet you never actually catch a glimpse of them, nor do you get any tips on just what it is they're scheming.
    It'll definitely be interesting to see what is in store for them. The latter is a troubled soul who could very well be redeemed somehow. He's very much an example of someone who is good at heart but makes poor decisions due to misguided intentions. As for Yotsuyu, her conversation with Gosetsu in Namai hints at a dark past for Gosetsu serving Garlemald so no doubt that will have played into his decision to show her mercy. There's more to be told about both, I suspect.
    (2)
    Last edited by Theodric; 07-27-2017 at 03:48 PM.

Player
    Character
    Edhe'li Merwyn
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodric View Post
    It'll definitely be interesting to see what is in store for them. The latter is a troubled soul who could very well be redeemed somehow. He's very much an example of someone who is good at heart but makes poor decisions due to misguided intentions.
    Every bad decision Laurentius has ever made has been based on greed. Yes, he may feel somewhat guilty about it but then he keeps doing it anyway, which in my opinion makes him one of the worst villains of the game because unlike almost all our other opponents he doesn't even believe he's doing the right thing.
    (8)
    Last edited by FJerome; 07-27-2017 at 05:30 PM.

Character
    Matthieu Desrosiers
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by FJerome View Post
    Every bad decision Laurentius has ever made has been based on greed. Yes, he may feel somewhat guilty about it but then he keeps doing it anyway, which in my opinion makes him one of the worst villains of the game because unlike almost all our other opponents he doesn't even believe he's doing the right thing.
    Desperate people do desperate things. It's not black or white. He feels guilt, that much is apparent - he's shown to have doubts and even cries when he pulls the trigger to slaughter the Ala Mhigans at Baelsar's Wall for Ilberd's cause. If he showed absolutely no remorse or concern then I would agree that he would be no different to the likes of Zenos but it does not appear that he is too far gone. We need to remember that Hydaelyn is not a pleasant place for people to live in and the 'average' people are often swept up by events that put them out of their depth or left at their mercy.
    (0)

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast