Player
    Character
    Findan Silvan
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70

Can't Annul Eternal Bond

When submitting a bug report, please use the below template and thoroughly fill out the necessary information.

Date & Time: 07/15/2017 05:20AM EST
    Frequency: Constant
    World name: Ultros
    Character name: Apollo Armstrong
    NPC name: Sanctum Acolyte
    Monster name: -none-
    Class/Level: any
    Party or solo: Solo
    In-game time: any
    Area and coordinates: X 17.8 / Y 18.3
    Housing: Medium Free Company House, Apartment
    Steps:
    1. I tried to get married but when I went NPC in the East Shroud Sactum of the Twelve it said that I had to annul the existing bond.
    2. When I spoke to the Sanctum Acolyte NPC(X 17.8 / Y 18.3) it said that I needed to bring him the Eternity Ring. I have looked for in and can't find it, I did a search for it and all I got was No items found in your inventory, No items found in retainer inventories. I would post a picture but not at home, I definitely will once I get home.
    3. I have contacted Square Enix countless times before regarding this and I'm still left with the same answer, please submit a bug report in the forums. Just need SE to fix this for me. I have seen and read online about how the Eternity Ring can't be discarded, if it can't be discarded then where is it? Not on me, not on retainers and Sactum Acolyte hasn't seen it either otherwise I wouldn't be going through this, Where is the Eternity Ring?
    *Add more steps if necessary
    My question is if I don't have the ring where is it? And if I did turn in the ring at a given time(which I can't recall and I have a very good memory) why did it not annul the existing bond at the time.

Connection Specs
    - Type of internet connection/provider: Comcast
    - Modem maker/model number: no clue speed 92mbps
    (0)
    Last edited by Apollo_; 07-15-2017 at 07:07 PM.