Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Q. Alongside Return to Ivalice, I would like to see Matsuno and Minagawa conversing! Do you two go out to drink often?

A. Actually, I received a Tweet from Matsuno earlier saying “You forgot to increase stack maximum from 99 to 999.” I am not in charge of that, so maybe once he talked with the person in charge...

(Yoshida)
    Matsuno’s 4.1 text is currently being implemented! Please look forward to it!
    (15)
    Matt "Bayohne" Hilton - Community Team

Q. I would like to set unlearned actions on my hotbar. I would like to get used to my final hotbar layout by level 70, so it would be very helpful to be able to set them earlier!

A. Up until now, we thought it would be confusing to have all skills visible from the beginning, so we limited it.
    Starting in 4.0, we have made all actions visible to make it easier for current players.
    (15)

Q: Do you have plans to implement a feature where we can change the order of our linkshells?

A: We’ve had this request since 2.x, and back then we mentioned this was very difficult to do; however, while working to expand the linkshell feature to be cross-World, it looks like we may be able to make this adjustment.

We understand we had this request for a long time, so please hang in there.
    (61)

Q: In previous Letter from the Producer LIVE, during the test broadcast, you mentioned about a feature which will display the chat log only when it has been updated, but has there been any update to this feature?

A: We haven’t made any progress, but will discuss once again with the person in charge.
    (12)

Q: Will it be possible to adjust the size of player and NPC names? It can get difficult to see depending on the resolution of the monitor, so it would be appreciated.

A: 2D objects visible in 3D are processed together, and it would be possible to everything all together. However, scaling them individually would be difficult.
    Please let us think about whether scaling altogether would be possible.
    (15)

Q: Do you have plans to implement a UI where we can see the inventory from all retainers at once?

A: It creates a lot of stress load on the server to access the data. If we were to download the retainers data locally, then it may be possible; however, it won’t be consistent when looking from a different client. It would be difficult to do more than what we have now.

Yoshida: However, we’re planning to touch on glamour in the future, and we’re planning functions such as accessing glamour history.
    (42)

Q: Please tell us about your biggest mistake in life, and how you overcame it.

A: I moved out for my entrance exams, but I did not go to school, and the first place I worked part-time became my first workplace. At the time, the game industry was not as big, and my relatives were worried.

It turned out okay so I think it was a success.
    (28)

Q: Is there anything you would still like to accomplish as a developer?

A: If it’s for FFXIV, I would like to answer the various requests we received since Patch 2.x.
    (19)

Q: I would like to be able to preview equipment in a larger window. Will this be expandable in the future?

A: It would require some dev. cost, but I think it’s possible. Until now, it was difficult to enlarge due to the specs of low-end machines, but we will consider this.
    (26)

Q: The map in 4.0 is very large, but please let us know what improvements or difficulties you had when creating the 2D map.

A: For the 2D map, the new world map is about twice the width of the previous one, and we had a hard time creating it. For the standard area map, the method for creating them is set, so it wasn't that difficult. For region maps, we expanded it so you can check to see where the maps connect. This was easy for 3.0 and 4.0 areas, but there were lots of unused space for the 2.0 areas, so it was difficult to line them up together.
    (12)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast